User Reviews for Navane

9.2

Summary of Navane reviews 9.5 4 reviews

Reviews for Navane

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more June 9, 2019

For Schizophrenia "My wife was on Navane for schizophrenia for over 20 years and it worked great. She used such as small dosage (5mgs) that she never experienced side effects. However, Pfizer quit making it and now she's on Seroquel, which is not very effective. She had 2 bad episodes since on it. I hear another company is supposed to be making it again and it will be available in late 2019."

DanMc555 April 29, 2015

For Psychosis "This medication works perfectly. The only way you can go wrong on it, is to NOT take the drug to drug interactions seriously. It has completely relieved me of negative tension, and finally, it has given me a good grip on reality and thoughts. You can basically let Thiothixene do all the healing, while you try your best to be yourself."

Anonymous November 14, 2011

For Psychosis "I have been taking Navane since 1972. I take 2 mg twice daily. It is the only antipsychotic I trust. I tried Seroquel and it did not work as well. Navane acts on dopamine. Seroquel acts on dopamine and serotonin. At the dose I take Navane, I get no negative side effects."

Anonymous March 12, 2011

For Psychosis "I have been on Navane for almost 30 years. I have had two psychotic episodes and they have occurred only when I went off this medicine. I have tried other medications but I feel most secure on Navane. The side-effects are: some drowsiness and feelings of depression. Otherwise, I feel more natural on Navane than on any other anti-psychotic medication I have tried and that's why I will continue to use it."

kimologies December 19, 2010

"I suffer from what I believe to be Morgellons Disease (Unidentified Dermopathy) in which I break out with lesions that last for many months to well over a year. I pull little particles out of these lesions that stretch and are extremely painful. I was placed on Navane 4mg at bedtime approximately 3 years ago. About 4 months into taking Navane my lesions healed up and HAVE NOT RETURNED in 2 1/2 yrs. I cannot praise this medication enough to be lesion free for this long as I usually had 8 or more lesions that lasted for a year. I no longer pick at my skin or ruin my clothes from the bleeding. It was obsessive skin picking because it was necessary to remove the hard scab and the white particles in the lesions."