User Reviews for Fluphenazine

Also known as: Permitil, Prolixin, Prolixin Decanoate, Prolixin Enanthate

Learn more about Fluphenazine.

Psychosis 5 reviews 18 medications

Summary of Fluphenazine reviews 5 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Fluphenazine

For Psychosis: "I feel more agitated I am taking 1 mg of this medication. I stopped taking it this is the second day."

Tee30 April 23, 2016

For : "Fluphenazine works well for stopping visual and auditory for me but it gives me urinary probloms"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 11, 2015

For Psychosis: "Works very well side effects are rough. First side effect I had was retention then shaking then I could not sit still but after a little time on medications for side effects the systems got a lot better. Do not like that I have to get it every two weeks but for me it works really good for me."

rman81 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 13, 2015

Prolixin (fluphenazine) for Psychosis: "I've taking Prolixin since the 70's. It has saved my life. I'm scared of the possible side effects, but the trick is for all of the movements episodes I take 2 mg of Artane each time I take the Prolixin it takes all the side effects away. ....try it!"

daflea (taken for 10 years or more) December 20, 2014

Prolixin (fluphenazine) for Psychosis: "I needed to get on the lowest dose acceptable because it made me very tired but it controlls the symptoms very well no more paranoia, hallucinations, delusions etc. The best one I've tried so far."

rambo79 January 22, 2012

Prolixin (fluphenazine) for Psychosis: "Seems to work on quietening the racing thoughts. Just a bit scary to think of the possible side-effect. Still better than the Metabolic Syndrome that is a by product of the newer medicines."

Anonymous May 10, 2009