User Reviews for Theo-24

Learn more about Theo-24.

Asthma, Maintenance 2 reviews 119 medications

9.5
Summary of Theo-24 reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Theo-24

For Asthma, Maintenance "I've been taking Theo 24 300mg for about 24 years now for my asthma. I haven't had any problems with side effects and rarely use my rescue inhaler. It has really helped my asthma and I would recommend it to others to try."

Anonymous June 28, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "I am 53 years old. In the past I have accepted the fact that I will always have shortness of breath. However, it became worse. I was referred to a Pulmonolgist and he started me on Theo-24. This medication is the best thing that could have happened to me. I can breath again. May 1st I will be able to resume my exercise at the gym. The next thing I want to do is be able to run. I have not done that in such a long time. I am happy with the results. And now I feel like I can live a normal life without experiencing SOB with every step I take. A wonderful product. Thanks."

Ms Val April 24, 2009