User Reviews for Testosterone to treat Delayed Puberty, Male

Also known as: AndroGel, Depo-Testosterone, Testim, Aveed, Androderm, Testopel, Xyosted, Jatenzo, Natesto, Testopel Pellets, Striant, FIRST-Testosterone, Depotest, Fortesta, Delatest, Everone, Andro LA 200, Andro-Cyp 100, Andro-Cyp 200, Depandro 100 Duratest Durathate 200 Histerone Testro-LA FIRST-Testosterone MC Vogelxo Testo-100 …show all brand names

Reviews for Testosterone

fin300 September 3, 2016

“shots: 250 mg a week and I'm like a 18 years young man. wife is happy and I have lots of energy and good mood swing”

Dave182182 February 11, 2016

“I started taken testo gel 13 months ago. I'm a 31 year old male, I had a noticeable difference in the first 3 months, I felt more energetic, happier, less inclined to sit about, morning wood & got bigger, started losing weight, now it's been 13 months and things couldn't be better, really love this stuff. I'm on two sachets a day, rub them on my abdomen & is its free in the uk. Can't believe how much u have to pay! No issues with pain whatsoever”