User Reviews for Testosterone

Also known as: Andro LA 200, Andro-Cyp 100, Andro-Cyp 200, Androderm, AndroGel, AndroGel 1.25 g Packets, AndroGel 2.5 g Packets, Aveed, Axiron, Delatest, Delatestryl, Depandro 100, Depo-Testosterone, Depotest, Duratest, ...show all 35 brand names

Learn more about Testosterone.

Reviews for Testosterone to treat Delayed Puberty, Male

"shots: 250 mg a week and I'm like a 18 years young man. wife is happy and I have lots of energy and good mood swing"

fin300 September 3, 2016

"I started taken testo gel 13 months ago. I'm a 31 year old male, I had a noticeable difference in the first 3 months, I felt more energetic, happier, less inclined to sit about, morning wood & got bigger, started losing weight, now it's been 13 months and things couldn't be better, really love this stuff. I'm on two sachets a day, rub them on my abdomen & is its free in the uk. Can't believe how much u have to pay! No issues with pain whatsoever"

Dave182182 February 11, 2016