User Reviews for Terfenadine to treat Allergies

Trusted · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 2, 2018

Seldane (terfenadine): “This medicine worked well for me, in fact, it is the only allergy medicine that ever has worked. I took Seldane as a teenager for severe allergies 1993 -1996. Nothing has quite relieved my allergies since.”

Ashleyjoyce1 · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 29, 2017

Seldane (terfenadine): “I took Seldane after having an anaphylactic reaction to shellfish when I was 9 (1989). I became very sick after the reaction, which also triggered asthma. Seldane was one of the medications I was prescribed to take. I remember the main side effect was that it made my skin hurt. It hurt to wear clothes and to be covered with blankets. I was miserable on this medicine and was very glad to no longer need take it.”

Anonymous June 30, 2012

Seldane (terfenadine): “This works. Every spring I could take Seldane once and all of my allergies would be taken care of until the next spring. I miss this stuff.”

Anonymous April 2, 2011

Seldane (terfenadine): “This was the only medicine that controlled my severe allergy problem. I've been sick again trying everything and nothing works.”

More about terfenadine