User Reviews for Onzetra Xsail

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Onzetra Xsail.

Migraine
5.5

Summary of Onzetra Xsail reviews 5.5 2 reviews

Reviews for Onzetra Xsail

For Migraine "I was having my follow-up appointment with my neurologist and she gave me a sample of this because the oral tablets were not working and the nasal solution was taking a while to work for me. This was my miracle drug for me, one evening I felt my migraine coming on and I tried my sample pack I was very nervous about blowing something up my nostril but this wasn't bad at all, and within 5 minutes I could feel my headache start to calm down. I did not have to go into my dark room. I am really impressed and you don't taste the medication going down your throat as much as you do with the solution. Thank you"

Nana Vangie June 29, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "Went to see my neurologist for usual migraine check up, med refills, treatment. While there he suggested Botox (another story DO NOT DO IT, I am in horrible non stop pain) since I was in the middle of an episode I got a Toradol injection and this NEW Onzetra Nasal. Not a fan of anything going up my nose should have went with my gut instinct. You put one opening in a nostril the other in your mouth and blow. Like blowing up balloon, blowing powder through out your nose, soft palette and throat. It felt like sucking salt water up your nose, the pain was immediate, eye watering, dizzying, nose pinching, nauseous pain. I coughed, gagged, cried wanted to scream. 3 days later am worse than ever pain, shaking, incapacitated. Not worth it."

snoozinpitt January 28, 2017