User Reviews for Sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic to treat Conjunctivitis

Brand names: Bleph-10, Cetamide, AK-Sulf

Sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic has an average rating of 8.2 out of 10 from a total of 4 ratings for the treatment of Conjunctivitis. 75% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic rating summary

8.2/10 average rating

Compare all 220 medications used in the treatment of Conjunctivitis.

carmen carmen · November 5, 2016

"Have to use this on my kids age 3 and 6. They don't like it. It burns. I have to fight with them each time we need to dose. Been on it for almost a week and still not over it. Improvement but not cured. I was thinking after 48 hours we would be 80% there. Not so."

Brooke1111 · November 30, 2015

"Slight sting but then cool sensation with immediate relief, almost like moisture drops to dry eyes"

HTYD TI SIU F UHFJB · November 8, 2013

"I put the drops in my eye and it burned the red parts of my eye every time I put it in my eye. Its also really hard to see its impossible to watch TV or anything."

Anonymous · March 9, 2012

"Experiencing dry mouth."

david22k · Taken for less than 1 month · November 10, 2013

"I experienced light headiness to the point of nausea for a few minutes after dosage. Symptoms dissappear quickly."

Learn more about Conjunctivitis