User Reviews for Sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic

Conjunctivitis 8.3
Summary of Sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic reviews 8.3 5 reviews

Reviews for Sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic

carmen carmen November 5, 2016

For Conjunctivitis: “Have to use this on my kids age 3 and 6. They don't like it. It burns. I have to fight with them each time we need to dose. Been on it for almost a week and still not over it. Improvement but not cured. I was thinking after 48 hours we would be 80% there. Not so.”

Brooke1111 November 30, 2015

For Conjunctivitis: “Slight sting but then cool sensation with immediate relief, almost like moisture drops to dry eyes”

david22k · Taken for less than 1 month November 10, 2013

For Conjunctivitis: “I experienced light headiness to the point of nausea for a few minutes after dosage. Symptoms dissappear quickly.”

HTYD TI SIU F UHFJB November 8, 2013

For Conjunctivitis: “I put the drops in my eye and it burned the red parts of my eye every time I put it in my eye. Its also really hard to see its impossible to watch TV or anything.”

Anonymous March 9, 2012

For Conjunctivitis: “Experiencing dry mouth.”