User Reviews for Supartz

Learn more about Supartz.

Osteoarthritis 13 reviews 345 medications

Summary of Supartz reviews 13 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Supartz

For Osteoarthritis "This is the miracle to all the knee pain, I need to do a commercial for this injection its the best thing ever, had it 8 years ago worked for about 2 or 3 years, got it again it worked the same and this is the 3rd time it took longer for it to work but it worked just the same. I'm the wife and so please at how he feels. he walked with a bad limp at first until he got this injection. OMG."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 29, 2016

For Osteoarthritis "I am on my 3rd injections on both knees and in severe pain. The first one wasn't too bad, second was pretty bad, this time I can barely walk. The Dr said I should start getting some relief soon so I'm really hoping these work. I don't want to scare anyone away from getting these shots, I don't think my reaction is typical.,"

1treasurehunterdale (taken for less than 1 month) July 20, 2016

For Osteoarthritis "My right knee has no cartilage left and cortisone shots were tried with little relief. Supartz was suggested and other than having to wait a month for insurance approval, the outcome has been positive. I just finished the third shot and no more sleeping with right knee elevated, I look forward to walking our neighborhood again!"

StoneMtngal (taken for less than 1 month) June 1, 2016

For Osteoarthritis "Just had my 2nd injection in the 5 part series. I noticed a major difference 7 days after the 1st injection. I was almost 100% back to myself before the ACL and Menicus tears and the knee microfracture surgery!! I highly recommend the Supartz!! Excited to see how long I will be pain free after the 5th injection!! Hopefully it will last a few years!!"

CBThom April 5, 2016

For Osteoarthritis "2nd injection in my knees and feel 35% less pain but I am sooo I'll inj in both knees each friday, by Saturday 5pm I have outrageous headache nausea dizziness. Very tough thru the night vomitting. my stomach Hurts. Continues all sunday and monday till around 1pm Two weeks in a row now and missed work because of it..not sure if I can continue injections"

Anonymous April 4, 2016

For Osteoarthritis "First injection worked for maybe two, three days. Second injection, knee hurt much worse. Dr now recommended seeing a surgeon. ???"

Trish1224 December 4, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "Hi - I started the Supartz injections in November of last year. Let me just say this, I am not 100% pain free, but it is a whole lot better then the pain I was having before. The pain had me in tears all the time. But here lately, I have been feeling alot of pressure. And I have been getting pain on the other side of the knee, like burning and stabbing pain now and then. But it is still better then it was before. The Supartz Injections overall works for me, in fact Thursday I am starting the injections for the other knee. And as far as staying off the knee and rest, I take it easy the rest of that day and the next I just go about my daily routines. I will ask more questions when I see my doctor on Thursday."

blkfire (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 20, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "I have had two knee surgeries in the past 20 months. I had 3 rounds of Synvisc with no relief whatsoever. My doctor suggested Supartz. Although I was hesitant, he convinced me to try it. Boy am I glad I did. I went from walking with a noticeable limp to biking 35 to 45 miles at a clip and walking with no pain. This occurred in 5 weeks!!! I am thrilled with this medication and would recommend it to anyone suffering knee pain. The worst that could happen is it doesn't work."

New Believer November 4, 2014

For Osteoarthritis "Received first series of Supartz shots in 2005. Pain free until 2009. In 2012 I was unable to receive Supartz...office was no longer offering them...received another product ...no relief from pain. Will be looking for a doctor that does offer Supartz."

blgj March 28, 2013

For Osteoarthritis "Except for the expense, I was happy with the results."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 4, 2012

For Osteoarthritis "I get Supartz injections in my osteoarthritis ankle at lease every 5 to 6 months. It is truly a miracle. I have 99.9% relief. I just wish the insurance would cover the injection. They wont cover it because they state the ankle is not a major joint!?"

Anonymous August 31, 2011

For Osteoarthritis "I was taking Vicodin during the day and Oxycodone to sleep at night because of the severe pain I was in with osteoarthritis. After a series of 5 shots in each knee, I have experienced complete relief for 2 years. Just recently I have started feeling the beginnings of some joint pain and am scheduled to begin the series of shots today. I'm hoping this round is as successful as the last."

Anonymous December 3, 2009

94 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "I am able to take a walk now without knee pain during or after my 30 minute walk."

Anonymous November 11, 2008

105 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate