User Reviews for Supartz

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Supartz.

Osteoarthritis
5.8

Summary of Supartz reviews 5.8 24 reviews

Reviews for Supartz

For Osteoarthritis "I just finished with my 5th injection in my left knee, can not walk today. Pain after injection was like having a scope done and walking on it immediately after. Hoping to find some relief soon. Not looking good.."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 24, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "I received the 5 shot series and they did not work for me at all! My knee pain is worse than it's ever been."

Pain and frustration (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 13, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "I had 3 injections in 3 weeks. That was two and a half months ago. I have gotten not one ounce of relief. Doc gave me prednisone today hoping it will give me a boost."

Rebecca Perere September 19, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "My wife tried to find out from Lourdes Hospital "How much are these injections? " Insurance billing claimed "Oh your Blue Cross covers it!" Had to get 3 injections, once a week for 3 weeks. Injections weren't painful or helpful. Have patiently waited, for Dr said sometimes it takes awhile. No IMPROVEMENT, In fact knee is WORSE. But worst pain was the C O S T!!! Could have gotten 1 SYMVASTIN injection, that cost my wife $1,200 instead of 3 injections of the miracle drug SUPRATZ for ,get this .....$6,600 !!! That's right people $2,200 an injection & my knee is so very very MESSED UP!"

JoeJoe Town (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 25, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "I got all 5 shots about 4 months ago. I had relief from pain for about 2 weeks, now my knee hurts as much as it did before the shots."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 11, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "May 16, 2017 was my last injection everything seem to be going well did not have discomfort was able to walk without limping so much. But then in the middle towards the end of June 2017 I started having severe pain unable to bear weight and my knee has really really been killing me having trouble bending. Morning getting up it's very difficult when I get myself going I'm OK but still with a lot of discomfort unfortunately for me I don't know how long this injection was supposed to help but I'm in pain I'm looking at a total knee replacement.. I will definitely be making a doctors appointment with my orthopedic but I'm waiting for after October because that's when my son is getting married so I'm going to have to deal with the pain . "

Mrsboricua61 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 18, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "first injection no pain, 2nd hurt and 3rd injection had me in tears! Still no relief from pain and burning in my knee. Both knees are bone on bone no cartilage left. 2 more injections to go but not real optimistic at this point. :("

in pain always (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 6, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "Injection was virtually painless. Noticeable decrease in pain within hours of first injection. It's now been 5 days and I'm pleased with results."

Farm Wife (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 19, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "Very expensive 700dls"

Mierdin February 25, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "I have arthritis and not much cartilage left in my knee. I have had only one injection and have been in bed in so much pain that I'm crying for two days!"

Sad and in pain January 14, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "At first it was working after I got done with all the injections. A few months after I started accumulating alot of fluid on my knee that has not went away and it's been 9 months now. Now the pain is back and I'm 33 having trouble going up and down stairs. I car say I don't recommend it but i suggest doing research and asking questions."

Chunkybubbles December 2, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "This is the miracle to all the knee pain, I need to do a commercial for this injection its the best thing ever, had it 8 years ago worked for about 2 or 3 years, got it again it worked the same and this is the 3rd time it took longer for it to work but it worked just the same. I'm the wife and so please at how he feels. he walked with a bad limp at first until he got this injection. OMG."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 29, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "I am on my 3rd injections on both knees and in severe pain. The first one wasn't too bad, second was pretty bad, this time I can barely walk. The Dr said I should start getting some relief soon so I'm really hoping these work. I don't want to scare anyone away from getting these shots, I don't think my reaction is typical.,"

1treasurehunterdale (taken for less than 1 month) July 20, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "My right knee has no cartilage left and cortisone shots were tried with little relief. Supartz was suggested and other than having to wait a month for insurance approval, the outcome has been positive. I just finished the third shot and no more sleeping with right knee elevated, I look forward to walking our neighborhood again!"

StoneMtngal (taken for less than 1 month) June 1, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "Just had my 2nd injection in the 5 part series. I noticed a major difference 7 days after the 1st injection. I was almost 100% back to myself before the ACL and Menicus tears and the knee microfracture surgery!! I highly recommend the Supartz!! Excited to see how long I will be pain free after the 5th injection!! Hopefully it will last a few years!!"

CBThom April 5, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "2nd injection in my knees and feel 35% less pain but I am sooo I'll inj in both knees each friday, by Saturday 5pm I have outrageous headache nausea dizziness. Very tough thru the night vomitting. my stomach Hurts. Continues all sunday and monday till around 1pm Two weeks in a row now and missed work because of it..not sure if I can continue injections"

Anonymous April 4, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "First injection worked for maybe two, three days. Second injection, knee hurt much worse. Dr now recommended seeing a surgeon. ???"

Trish1224 December 4, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "Hi - I started the Supartz injections in November of last year. Let me just say this, I am not 100% pain free, but it is a whole lot better then the pain I was having before. The pain had me in tears all the time. But here lately, I have been feeling alot of pressure. And I have been getting pain on the other side of the knee, like burning and stabbing pain now and then. But it is still better then it was before. The Supartz Injections overall works for me, in fact Thursday I am starting the injections for the other knee. And as far as staying off the knee and rest, I take it easy the rest of that day and the next I just go about my daily routines. I will ask more questions when I see my doctor on Thursday."

blkfire (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 20, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "I have had two knee surgeries in the past 20 months. I had 3 rounds of Synvisc with no relief whatsoever. My doctor suggested Supartz. Although I was hesitant, he convinced me to try it. Boy am I glad I did. I went from walking with a noticeable limp to biking 35 to 45 miles at a clip and walking with no pain. This occurred in 5 weeks!!! I am thrilled with this medication and would recommend it to anyone suffering knee pain. The worst that could happen is it doesn't work."

New Believer November 4, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "Received first series of Supartz shots in 2005. Pain free until 2009. In 2012 I was unable to receive Supartz...office was no longer offering them...received another product ...no relief from pain. Will be looking for a doctor that does offer Supartz."

blgj March 28, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "Except for the expense, I was happy with the results."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 4, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "I get Supartz injections in my osteoarthritis ankle at lease every 5 to 6 months. It is truly a miracle. I have 99.9% relief. I just wish the insurance would cover the injection. They wont cover it because they state the ankle is not a major joint!?"

Anonymous August 31, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "I was taking Vicodin during the day and Oxycodone to sleep at night because of the severe pain I was in with osteoarthritis. After a series of 5 shots in each knee, I have experienced complete relief for 2 years. Just recently I have started feeling the beginnings of some joint pain and am scheduled to begin the series of shots today. I'm hoping this round is as successful as the last."

Anonymous December 3, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "I am able to take a walk now without knee pain during or after my 30 minute walk."

Anonymous November 11, 2008