User Reviews for Senexon

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Senexon.

Constipation

1 review 248 medications

Reviews for Senexon

For Constipation "I use this for 2 days before I was able to poop the 3rd day my stomach was cramping so bad and when I didn't go to the bathroom I had to use a Enema to get relief because the poop was too large to come out on its own but later that day I had no problems pooping twice. The 4th day my stomach cramped so bad I did poop once, but the pain wasn't worth it especially since before these meds I pooped more. But with these meds the pain is not worth taking it anymore. The 5th day my stomach cramp all day. This pain is terrible when I drink or eat anything it cause pain to my stomach. I will not take this pill anymore. I need to feel better not cramping all day. I never had a problem with constipation before but my doctor recommended this because of the meds that I am taking."

Niese1 (taken for less than 1 month) December 2, 2017