User Reviews for Ezallor

Ezallor has an average rating of 1.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 0% of those users who reviewed Ezallor reported a positive effect, while 100% reported a negative effect.

High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
Summary of Ezallor reviews 1.0 1 reviews

Hola ยท Taken for 10 years or more March 8, 2019

For High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous: “I had explosive diarrhea for weeks on end. I do not recommend having Taco Bell after this medicine. Please ask your doctor for more info. I have been taking this medicine for 10 years now and I have gone bankrupt I think my doctor is ripping me off.”