User Reviews for Daliresp

Learn more about Daliresp.

Daliresp Rating Summary

4.8/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 56 medications used in the treatment of COPD, Maintenance.

Reviews for Daliresp to treat COPD, Maintenance

"I just started taking Daliresp again 10-23-16 the only problem that I have is I can't sleep.I can't go to sleep or stay asleep.and when I do go to sleep it's only for a few hrs.than I am awake again.I take it before and stop taking it because I could sleep.I really don't know at this time if it works or not.haven't been on it long enough to know.that's one of the side effects.so what can u do to stay asleep?"

sweetvickey October 25, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Started taking Dailresp 3 mths ago. Noticed improvement in breathing in 1st week. Then started having nausea and loss of appetite. I also started having other reactions,insomnia, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, bad thoughts about death. Over the last 2 mths it's gotten worse. I didn't know it could be the Dailresp. This morning I woke up at 1am couldn't go back to sleep because of thoughts of dying. It's 2pm I'm still awake(I can't sleep during the day). Got so bad I went to the ER today. The Doctor told me to stop the Dailresp. OK! I never had mental health issues before. I don't have any clue how long it will take to recover from the mental health issues I'm having."

Momma Jo August 21, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"It hasn't helped my severe COPD & acute exacerbations. My Dr. gave me samples to try but so far nothing. I will continue to take until all is gone then I have to call the Dr. about the results. I have extreme sweating & was sick to my stomach the 1st wk but now it's just every so often"

stiges October 24, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I seem to have lost my tasting abilities for foods."

Kona winds (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 5, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Love what this does to improve my breathing but the diarrhea just wont go away and that is the worst side effect for me. I tried taking in the morning and got headaches and felt nauseous as well as having the diarrhea so took it at night but the diarrhea has persisted. If I can't take something to counter this side effect, I will stop taking as I can't go anywhere with the diarrhea."

Maryjnn (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 2, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Been on Daliresp since September 2011, no adverse side effects at all. I find that it has helped my breathing greatly. Have not had and exacerbation since going on medication. Prior to Daliresp had 2 to 3 flare ups yearly."

Pink Patty (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 19, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"My wife has been taking this medicine for 2 weeks for C.O.P.D. maintenance. It worked great for the C.O.P.D.; she use to cough constantly and had a hard time breathing, even while on prednisone. However within 2 hours of taking the Daliresp, she stopped coughing & began breathing well. However, she developed diarea , then after coming off the prednisone got severe back pain, and was not able to sleep. It seems to help the C.O.P.D. very well but the side effects may not be worth the breathing relief."

jesfws (taken for less than 1 month) October 25, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Did improve wheezing symptoms when taken in conjunction with Advair Diskus, however caused sleep problems as well as digestive disturbances (12-16 bowel motions/day)."

Dissatisfied (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 12, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Been on Daliresp for 6 weeks now and I feel great no side effects I feel so good I forget to take my inhaler twice a day. Thank you for this amazing medication."

peppylady (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 12, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Had to stop taking due to severe insomnia. Stopped taking and still did not sleep for four days. Worked great on my breathing problems,"

awhitt (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 20, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Same as previous comment. Made me sick to my stomach, serious diahrea. Only took for 4 days and felt terrible, like I had the flu. It did help the breathing, but not enough to put up with the side effects."

Anonymous June 29, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Dalliresp did open me up but the side effects were bad so I had to stop it. Diarrhea, nausea so bad I had to take medicine for it. "

Anonymous January 17, 2012