User Reviews for Zantac

Reviews for Zantac to treat Erosive Esophagitis

"Have severe acid reflux. I take 300 mgs right be fore bed and it works wonders. I have been using Zantac for years! I wouldn't leave the house without it! It's my miracle drug!! ❤️"

Sarena828 (taken for 10 years or more) November 23, 2017

"When I tell you that this little pill or ivy /Zantac liquid works WONDERS !!!! ive had/have the worst nauseous feeling bad diarrhea for the last five days as soon as I took this pill it jus sat there burning the food holding it down ahh man I'm so happy now relief of pain but also with a better diet it's way better"

Janay s.norris May 26, 2016

"I'm 39 yrs young 140 lbs I have severe acid reflux . I was having a hard time eating everything . I started taking Zantac 150mg , one tablet a day . Only thing I regret is not taking it sooner . Now , I can eat more than one small meal a day without being in pain ."

Heather Westich May 23, 2008