User Reviews for Aciphex

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Aciphex.

Aciphex Rating Summary

8.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 64 medications used in the treatment of Erosive Esophagitis.

Reviews for Aciphex to treat Erosive Esophagitis

"Severe stomach pain. After 3 days had to stop the medication."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 14, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Was relieved to see that someone else has used this drug even longer than I have. I've been on it for 9 years with erosive esophagitis. I've rarely had any symtoms and can eat anything. I haven't been able to find any studies of long time use."

Cherypd August 10, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"In my experience Aciphex proved far superior to the generic brand I was given. I don't know the technical difference, but Aciphex (taken once in AM & once in PM) alleviated the painful burnings in my stomach and up to my throat within a few days. The generic form seemed not to work as well or quickly and I suspected as a possible cause of simultaneous depression (which may or may not have been related...)"

Anonymous August 30, 2008

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This worked great for me!!"

CRAZY G August 28, 2008

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I was on other proton pump inhibitors but had a constant headache while using them. Aciphex relieves my symptoms with no percieved side effects. Great drug and I've been on it for over 10 years. I have no evidence of further esophageal erosion and have been diagnosed by biopsy of having Barrett's esophagus. I can eat anything now."

Gastroenterology nurse April 5, 2008

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This Rx helped me immediately. Have only used for one week but I was amazed!"

Pain Free in IL March 3, 2008