User Reviews for Vitamin B6

Nausea/Vomiting 9.0
Summary of Vitamin B6 reviews 9.5 2 reviews

Reviews for Vitamin B6

Jeannie · Taken for less than 1 month August 5, 2020

For Dietary Supplementation: “I’m taking 100 mg of vitamin B-6 pyridoxine for Edema of ankles, two or three times a week once daily with a light snack and plenty of water. Gradually, over three weeks, I am seeing a reduction in swollen ankles. Take it early n the day because it produced lucid dreams and lots of running to the toilet if taken at night. I’ve had swollen ankles since recovering from Covid 19. Increasing exercise, lowering sodium in foods also helps. Elevate your feet a few times each day.”

Anonymous September 28, 2011

For Nausea/Vomiting: “I was prescribed Pyridoxine (VItamin B6) 25 mg for nausea during pregnancy and I am absolutely amazed. I honestly didn't think it was going to work and not only does it work, but it doesn't cause drowsiness so I am a happy camper! I give the medicine a 9 rating.”