User Reviews for Phenergan to treat Light Sedation

Phenergan has an average rating of 7.6 out of 10 from a total of 12 ratings for the treatment of Light Sedation. 67% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 17% reported a negative effect.

Phenergan Rating Summary

7.6/10 average rating

Compare all 15 medications used in the treatment of Light Sedation.

Reviews for Phenergan

Marty · Taken for 10 years or more April 16, 2021

“Almost magic, treating insomnia it works better than my ambien & after waking up I won't discover I have emptied the cookie jar or fridge like has happened on ambien a few times. The downside of phenergan is how long it works, yes the next morning there is some lingering fatigue but it fades & coffee clears that fast. For nausea which I get a lot, it also helps without giving you the gift of constipation like zofran does. Phenergan gets an "A" rating in my book.”

Maggie Thatcher · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 1, 2019

“My sleep is terrible. Phenergan helped but it made me anxious and shivery if I didn't take it and jump into bed straight away to settle. I'd sleep well but wake the next day feeling like I'd been hit by a truck and low in mood. It does help with sleep but it's not for me. Back to insomnia for me.”

D j · Taken for less than 1 month August 20, 2018

“I've had trouble sleeping and waking up all night for years tried every natural sleep aid and none work . I won't ever try prescription sleeping pills. I was told about these otc med and they really help. I'm sleeping for longer and not waking . There has been no side effects, so so far so good”

Anonymous August 31, 2011

“This is my magic pill. I suffer from vertigo, chronic spinal pain, sleeplessness, mild depression because of the spinal pain, and usually I get sick to my stomach with even one aspirin. I take 1/2 of one pill of this every night before bed and sleep like a baby and awake feeling rested, happy, and nausea-free. I hope the vertigo is gone too but haven't taken this long enough to know about that. I take small doses of everything because I feel the effects of any medicine very strongly. WHY hasn't a doctor offered this to me before?”

Oli January 22, 2020

“This does the job for stressful periods of insomnia, but I wouldn’t recommend it if you have something important to wake up for the next morning - one 25mg pill makes me feel drowsy for hours after waking”

Jack · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 2, 2019

“I use whenever I want to ensure a good night's, uninterrupted, non-fitful sleep. Seems to work every time. A relative, and a neighbour I know, have similar success.”

tashyxtash31 October 25, 2014

“Beautiful sleep every night”

hearae June 23, 2008

“I sleep great with this medication.”

Erla · Taken for 5 to 10 years November 9, 2021

“This medication transformed my life. I have ADHD, I can sleep through the whole night and have been using it for years. It helps me slow down my brain, so I am able to get deeper uninterrupted sleep.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month August 29, 2012

“I took the recommended dose and was extremely drowsy yet angry and restless. It was like I wanted to scream out of frustration but was too tired and edgy. ”

Anonymous January 31, 2010

“This medication helps me sleep very soundly but I usually wake feeling quite groggy and often feeling a bit depressed. ”

nicksname March 9, 2009

“I suffered a reaction to this product. I bought it for help with sleeping and I was unable to sit or lie down for the restless nerve endings that lasted all night and most of the following day.”

Learn more about Light Sedation