User Reviews for Phenergan

Phenergan Rating Summary

7.3/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 24 medications used in the treatment of Light Sedation.

Reviews for Phenergan to treat Light Sedation

"Beautiful sleep every night"

tashyxtash31 October 25, 2014

"I took the recommended dose and was extremely drowsy yet angry and restless. It was like I wanted to scream out of frustration but was too tired and edgy. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 29, 2012

"This is my magic pill. I suffer from vertigo, chronic spinal pain, sleeplessness, mild depression because of the spinal pain, and usually I get sick to my stomach with even one aspirin. I take 1/2 of one pill of this every night before bed and sleep like a baby and awake feeling rested, happy, and nausea-free. I hope the vertigo is gone too but haven't taken this long enough to know about that. I take small doses of everything because I feel the effects of any medicine very strongly. WHY hasn't a doctor offered this to me before?"

Anonymous August 31, 2011

"This medication helps me sleep very soundly but I usually wake feeling quite groggy and often feeling a bit depressed. "

Anonymous January 31, 2010

"I suffered a reaction to this product. I bought it for help with sleeping and I was unable to sit or lie down for the restless nerve endings that lasted all night and most of the following day."

nicksname March 9, 2009

"I sleep great with this medication."

hearae June 23, 2008