Par promethazine with codeine vs Hi-Tech promethazine with codeine?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 13, 2023.
What's the difference between them...
PAR and Hi-Tech are pharmaceutical manufacturers. They both manufacture promethazine with codeine syrup so the only real significant difference is the taste and colour.
PAR promethazine with codeine is a purple syrup and Hi-Tech promethazine with codeine is a red syrup.
They both contain the same dose of active ingredients promethazine hydrochloride/codeine phosphate 6.25mg-10mg/5mL syrup.
Related medical questions
- How long does promethazine stay in your system?
- Is tramadol stronger than codeine?
- Which drugs cause opioid-induced constipation?
- Which painkiller should you use?
- What is Adco-Napacod used for?