User Reviews for Progesterone to treat Endometrial Hyperplasia, Prophylaxis

Also known as: Prometrium, Crinone, Endometrin, Cyclogest, Progest, Menopause Formula Progesterone, First Progesterone MC10, First Progesterone MC5, Gestone, Prochieve

Reviews for Progesterone

"I was diagnosed 5 months ago with hyperplasia. I had experienced extreme periods with clotting and 7-10 bleeding for over 5 years. I thought this was normal for women approaching menopause, it is NOT. I was also 30-40 Lbs. over weight. My gynecologist put me on progesterone pills and a few months later she did a D&C. She told me my hyperplasia was gone and the best benefit is that i have no periods. I can't say enough about this pill. I am beyond child baring years so no periods is such a bonus!"

boomer0511 July 24, 2016

"I take this med because I use vivelle estrogen patch and need progesterone every 3 months to prevent uterine lining buildup. I take 200 intravaginally, every other day for 12 days - 6 doses total - every 3 months. At first dose, I was slammed with drowsiness, lower back pain, hot flashes at night, restless sleep and weakness in legs. I had cramps, but did not get a period. By the last dose, the side effects were better. but still it was no picnic. It's a small price to pay however for being able to take vivelle dot and get estrogen, and as far as I understand, the easiest way to take progesterone as I don't want a uterine implant."

savethetigers July 9, 2016

Prometrium (progesterone): "I am taking this med without any estrogen for endometrial hyperplasia. I am in my first cycle of taking this and already started a period on day 9 of the 12 pills. I really hope this will eradicate my hyperplasia,"

etangel February 19, 2012