User Reviews for Pravachol

Learn more about Pravachol.

High Cholesterol 5 reviews 47 medications

6.2
Summary of Pravachol reviews 5 reviews 6.2

Reviews for Pravachol

For High Cholesterol "joint stiffness, muscle weakness"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 30, 2016

For High Cholesterol "Within 2 weeks of being on 40mg of Pravachol, I began noticing muscle weakness in my shoulders, wrist and knees. I later discovered that these are possible side effects of this medication. I noticed remarkable improvements after stopping the medication."

Anonymous July 10, 2011

243 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For High Cholesterol "Medicine was fine at 20mg dose. When my Doctor increased dose to 40mg, I started having increased muscle stiffness, especially in the morning."

Anonymous December 1, 2010

210 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For High Cholesterol "It has done the job in lowering my cholesterol within 3 months."

Anonymous October 13, 2010

134 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For High Cholesterol "It lowered my cholesterol without any side effects."

Anonymous June 7, 2010

147 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate