User Reviews for Pravachol

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Pravachol.

High Cholesterol
6.8

Summary of Pravachol reviews 6.8 7 reviews

Reviews for Pravachol

For High Cholesterol "Lowered my bad LDL from 180 to 95 in 6 months, on only 20 mg daily. Only side effect is my legs get sore when I walk distances that never bothered me before. However, with a little rest, I'm ok. Pravachol is MUCH better than Lipitor, which I threw away after a week due to leg and joint pain."

Anonymous May 10, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For High Cholesterol "Does the job. Lowered my cholesterol to normal levels."

dogfoodsalad (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 9, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For High Cholesterol "joint stiffness, muscle weakness"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 30, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For High Cholesterol "Within 2 weeks of being on 40mg of Pravachol, I began noticing muscle weakness in my shoulders, wrist and knees. I later discovered that these are possible side effects of this medication. I noticed remarkable improvements after stopping the medication."

Anonymous July 10, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For High Cholesterol "Medicine was fine at 20mg dose. When my Doctor increased dose to 40mg, I started having increased muscle stiffness, especially in the morning."

Anonymous December 1, 2010

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For High Cholesterol "It has done the job in lowering my cholesterol within 3 months."

Anonymous October 13, 2010

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For High Cholesterol "It lowered my cholesterol without any side effects."

Anonymous June 7, 2010