User Reviews for ClearLax

Learn more about ClearLax.

Constipation 4 reviews 247 medications

9.8
Constipation, Acute 1 reviews 34 medications

Summary of ClearLax reviews 5 reviews 9.4

Reviews for ClearLax

For Constipation, Acute "I was chubby for years and almost never had bowel movements. When I did, it was with pain so severe I nearly passed out. My doctor recommended MiraLax and I started taking it every night. I do go to the bathroom now and sometime multiple times a day. I feel so much better and have lost over 50 pounds over two years. I have blood work and a complete workup every three months, but so far, so good. Best part I am no longer a couch potato and work outside a lot and swim. It really changed my life."

JayneLHH (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Constipation "It works but is hard to regulate dose. I always eat a lot fruits and veg so sometimes I cut down dosage then stop going. Some others have results in a day or two, takes at least 3 to 4 days for me. Eating the way I do its hard to regulate especially having to wait for result. I really like the product, just sometime it works too good!!!"

Mhallwf (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 24, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Constipation "I haven't use the bathroom like I supposed to in the last month. I have taken Fleet and other laxatives but it just did not work. I felt so bloated and I never stopped eating. Finally I couldn't take it no more so I went the doctor and she prescribed me something to take. The medicine that she prescribed for me wasn't covered by my insurance so I went to Walmart and saw that ClearLax had almost the same ingredients. I bought me some apple juice and mixed it together. About an hour later I really used the bathroom and I feel great. If it works for me, it is some good stuff and I am serious."

Feel Good June 25, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Constipation "I have been using Clearlax for 3 months, as I take many medications everyday that constipate me. I have not had any problems and continue to take everyday with no problems."

Anonymous August 21, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Constipation "I've been taking Clearlax a little over a week now. I kept complaining to my wife for years about bowel movement troubles. She told me if I'm having so much trouble to buy some Miralax. I found Clearlax with same ingredients as Miralax. Anyway, my constipation was driving me crazy and painful. I was having trouble with hemorrhoids, stomach cramps, bowel movements and etc., you name it. I no longer use Preparation H, and feel great. "

Anonymous July 28, 2010