User Reviews for ClearLax

9.8
Constipation, Acute 1 reviews 33 medications

Summary of ClearLax reviews 5 reviews 9.4

Reviews for ClearLax

For Constipation, Acute "I was chubby for years and almost never had bowel movements. When I did, it was with pain so severe I nearly passed out. My doctor recommended MiraLax and I started taking it every night. I do go to the bathroom now and sometime multiple times a day. I feel so much better and have lost over 50 pounds over two years. I have blood work and a complete workup every three months, but so far, so good. Best part I am no longer a couch potato and work outside a lot and swim. It really changed my life."

JayneLHH (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 20, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "It works but is hard to regulate dose. I always eat a lot fruits and veg so sometimes I cut down dosage then stop going. Some others have results in a day or two, takes at least 3 to 4 days for me. Eating the way I do its hard to regulate especially having to wait for result. I really like the product, just sometime it works too good!!!"

Mhallwf (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 24, 2015

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "I haven't use the bathroom like I supposed to in the last month. I have taken Fleet and other laxatives but it just did not work. I felt so bloated and I never stopped eating. Finally I couldn't take it no more so I went the doctor and she prescribed me something to take. The medicine that she prescribed for me wasn't covered by my insurance so I went to Walmart and saw that ClearLax had almost the same ingredients. I bought me some apple juice and mixed it together. About an hour later I really used the bathroom and I feel great. If it works for me, it is some good stuff and I am serious."

Feel Good June 25, 2012

42 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "I have been using Clearlax for 3 months, as I take many medications everyday that constipate me. I have not had any problems and continue to take everyday with no problems."

Anonymous August 21, 2011

33 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "I've been taking Clearlax a little over a week now. I kept complaining to my wife for years about bowel movement troubles. She told me if I'm having so much trouble to buy some Miralax. I found Clearlax with same ingredients as Miralax. Anyway, my constipation was driving me crazy and painful. I was having trouble with hemorrhoids, stomach cramps, bowel movements and etc., you name it. I no longer use Preparation H, and feel great. "

Anonymous July 28, 2010