User Reviews for Luminal
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Luminal to treat Seizures
"Taking for over 20 years. Controls generalized seizure activity. No known side effects. Took during pregnancy w/ little issue (child had to be weaned off after birth)."
PollyAS December 2, 2016
5 users found this comment helpful.
"No real severe side effects,and works well with no mood altering properties.recommended+"
gammasbaby (taken for 5 to 10 years) May 20, 2014
17 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about Seizures
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Epilepsy And Pregnancy
- Epilepsy In Children
- Febrile Seizure In Children
- New-onset Seizure In Adults
- New-onset Seizure In Children
- Nonepileptic Seizures
- Recurrent Seizures In Adults
- Recurrent Seizures In Children
- Status Epilepticus
Drugs.com Health Center
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Luminal (phenobarbital)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: barbiturate anticonvulsants