User Reviews for Penicillin VK

Learn more about Penicillin VK.

Pneumonia 1 reviews 182 medications

Bacterial Infection 2 reviews 170 medications

8.2
Summary of Penicillin VK reviews 3 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Penicillin VK

For Bacterial Infection "I have a bacterial infection in my face due to an infected tooth and was prescribed this medication. I have been taking the medication now for 52 hours and have no sign of relief. I just hope its working. I cant take the pressure on the left side of my head for much longer before a visit to the ER."

sonye45y6 April 1, 2016

For Strep Throat "I just started this antibiotic yesterday and my lymph nodes have reduced in size (from kidney bean to pea) and I can now eat without severe pain. I've had bad experience with things such as amoxicillin and Azithromycin because of serious stomach upset, even when taken with food. But on penicillin vk I haven't had any side effects. All I know is this penicillin is kicking my strep throats butt and I love it."

Jneal90 January 3, 2015

For Strep Throat "Worked fast and had no side effects."

Chrisabell (taken for less than 1 month) December 5, 2013

For Pneumonia "It worked very quickly with no side effects, whatsoever."

Jeff 72 November 1, 2013

For Strep Throat "I started feeling a little bit better on the 2nd day after starting the Penicillin-VK. I had a little bit of loose stools, but I believe that happens with most antibiotics--some much worse than others. I was much better after taking all of the medication--but once you get Strep--you are prone to it. I need to have my tonsils removed--they are enormous and just catching bacteria which causes me to continue to get Strep. "

dragon3177 October 29, 2009

For Bacterial Infection "This medicine worked the best and killed the bacteria fast."

Anonymous July 12, 2009

78 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate