User Reviews for Penicillin VK to treat Bacterial Infection

Penicillin VK Rating Summary

7.7/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 1215 medications used in the treatment of Bacterial Infection.

Reviews for Penicillin VK

Vanessa · Taken for less than 1 month June 17, 2019

"I was diagnosed with BV and was prescribed Penicillin and MetroGel. I’ve had worse BV in the past and no side effects from the pills I took but these ohmygosh I give 5 stars only because I know the medicine is working but the way I’ve been feeling the last week is such a drag. My body is achy and I feel extremely tired and not to exaggerate but even a little depressed and can’t focus and it’s effected my memory. Makes me feel like I just want to lay in bed. The smell of the pills is foul and my urine smells like the pills. I understand antibiotics make you tired from them working but I’ve never felt so lethargic before and I drink plenty of water and I eat very healthy. If I ever get BV again I hope I don’t have to take Penicillin I’m not giving negative review it’s just how my body reacted to it everyone is different."

Neicy · Taken for less than 1 month June 2, 2019

"Peniccillin worked great for me. I had a tooth infection. I felt better a few hours after starting it. Pain was gone. I took it 4 times a day (500 mg)"

Rodnecia July 21, 2017

"This medicine has my mood going up and down and my pee is less and my vagina is sore"

msbeautifulll68 · Taken for less than 1 month April 17, 2017

"This is my first time taking such a high dosage of this medicine, which was usual for me but I had abad tooth ache. I have taken penicillin before but at a lower dosage, however this new med has a higher dosage and the side effects are bothersome. I do not truly feel it is worth continuing to take. I'm consulting the doctor that prescribed the med to me from our local hospital's ER."

Bunnybuns December 15, 2016

"Honestly, I felt better about 4 hours after begging treatment with this for an infected/abcessed tooth. Surprisingly quick, considering the amount of pain I was in. The downside, for me at least, seems to be slight nausea/dizziness. I had taken ibuprofen earlier due to pain, so this meant bad times in front of the toilet. Be careful with other meds that may upset your stomach."

sonye45y6 April 1, 2016

"I have a bacterial infection in my face due to an infected tooth and was prescribed this medication. I have been taking the medication now for 52 hours and have no sign of relief. I just hope its working. I cant take the pressure on the left side of my head for much longer before a visit to the ER."

Anonymous July 12, 2009

"This medicine worked the best and killed the bacteria fast."