User Reviews for Penicillin VK to treat Bacterial Infection

Penicillin VK Rating Summary

7.7/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 805 medications used in the treatment of Bacterial Infection.

Reviews for Penicillin VK

"This medicine has my mood going up and down and my pee is less and my vagina is sore"

Rodnecia July 21, 2017

"This is my first time taking such a high dosage of this medicine, which was usual for me but I had abad tooth ache. I have taken penicillin before but at a lower dosage, however this new med has a higher dosage and the side effects are bothersome. I do not truly feel it is worth continuing to take. I'm consulting the doctor that prescribed the med to me from our local hospital's ER."

msbeautifulll68 (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2017

"Honestly, I felt better about 4 hours after begging treatment with this for an infected/abcessed tooth. Surprisingly quick, considering the amount of pain I was in. The downside, for me at least, seems to be slight nausea/dizziness. I had taken ibuprofen earlier due to pain, so this meant bad times in front of the toilet. Be careful with other meds that may upset your stomach."

Bunnybuns December 15, 2016

"I have a bacterial infection in my face due to an infected tooth and was prescribed this medication. I have been taking the medication now for 52 hours and have no sign of relief. I just hope its working. I cant take the pressure on the left side of my head for much longer before a visit to the ER."

sonye45y6 April 1, 2016

"This medicine worked the best and killed the bacteria fast."

Anonymous July 12, 2009