User Reviews for Pamabrom to treat Edema

Also known as: Diurex Water Capsules, Diurex Max, Aqua-Ban, Diurex Aquagels, Aqua-Ban with Pamabrom

Pamabrom has an average rating of 4.0 out of 10 from a total of 10 ratings for the treatment of Edema. 40% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 60% reported a negative effect.

Pamabrom Rating Summary

4.0/10 average rating

Compare all 43 medications used in the treatment of Edema.

Reviews for Pamabrom

Piccadilli · Taken for less than 1 month June 21, 2019

“edema in legs and major swelling around belly after IUD progesterone placement. Edema greatly reduced after the very first pill. Second day all my knee and hand stiffness is completely gone. Belly is down and I haven't felt this good in years. I'm finally not taking any anti-inflammatories. Turns out all my stiffness in my joints was water retention”

A.Africa · Taken for less than 1 month August 4, 2016

“A new med I have been prescribed is causing dependent edema to lower legs. Pamabrom taken three times a day is alleviating the swelling far better than I would have guessed an OTC diuretic could. Great product.”

Eve · Taken for less than 1 month May 30, 2019

Diurex Water Capsules (pamabrom): “It has NOT worked at all for my excess fluid. Diurex hasn’t increased urination at all and has not helped my edema. It’s a waste of money.”

Gams · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 13, 2020

Diurex Water Capsules (pamabrom): “Diurex hasnt worked for my edema AT ALL!!”

Ron37 July 20, 2021

Diurex Water Capsules (pamabrom): “This product works for men and women taken twice a day it does the job of much more expensive prescription products. Don’t hesitate to try it it’s worth it.”

W.Wellington · Taken for less than 1 month May 13, 2017

Diurex Water Capsules (pamabrom): “Diurex didn't work for me. It's done nothing to reduce my edema”

angel · Taken for less than 1 month August 29, 2019

Diurex Water Capsules (pamabrom): “This does not work at all and was a waste of money”

RA · Taken for less than 1 month April 26, 2018

“Worked very well for my condition, but the nausea was nearly unbearable, even several hours after taking it.”

Unhappy · Taken for less than 1 month November 15, 2020

Diurex Water Capsules (pamabrom): “Waste of time and money!!”

Bourne · Taken for less than 1 month January 26, 2021

Diurex Water Capsules (pamabrom): “Been taking for three weeks and haven't noticed any changes. Does not work!”

Learn more about Edema