User Reviews for Pamabrom

Also known as: Diurex Water Capsules, Diurex Max, Aqua-Ban, Diurex Aquagels, Aqua-Ban with Pamabrom

Pamabrom has an average rating of 4.5 out of 10 from a total of 13 ratings on Drugs.com. 46% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 54% reported a negative effect.

Edema
Abdominal Distension
Premenstrual Syndrome
Summary of Pamabrom reviews 4.5 13 reviews

Reviews for Pamabrom

Piccadilli · Taken for less than 1 month June 21, 2019

For Edema: “edema in legs and major swelling around belly after IUD progesterone placement. Edema greatly reduced after the very first pill. Second day all my knee and hand stiffness is completely gone. Belly is down and I haven't felt this good in years. I'm finally not taking any anti-inflammatories. Turns out all my stiffness in my joints was water retention”

A.Africa · Taken for less than 1 month August 4, 2016

For Edema: “A new med I have been prescribed is causing dependent edema to lower legs. Pamabrom taken three times a day is alleviating the swelling far better than I would have guessed an OTC diuretic could. Great product.”

June · Taken for less than 1 month September 25, 2020

For Abdominal Distension: “Pamabrom definitely helps with reducing water retention/bloating during period. However, if I take it on an empty stomach and/or don't drink enough water, it makes me nauseated. Drinking more water seems to help with the nausea. I don't become nauseated easily so this is a bit off-putting to me, and isn't listed in the side effects. Oddly enough, it also seems to act as a laxative for me (the poop is dehydrated, but I have the urge to go much more often than usual), but I have weird gastro issues so this might not hold true for others.”

Eve · Taken for less than 1 month May 30, 2019

Diurex Water Capsules (pamabrom) for Edema: “It has NOT worked at all for my excess fluid. Diurex hasn’t increased urination at all and has not helped my edema. It’s a waste of money.”

Gams · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 13, 2020

Diurex Water Capsules (pamabrom) for Edema: “Diurex hasnt worked for my edema AT ALL!!”

feelin better · Taken for less than 1 month June 27, 2012

For Premenstrual Syndrome: “My job has these little pills and I took a couple because of cramping. It helped a lot and with the swelling in my feet. What a great pill.”

Ron37 July 20, 2021

Diurex Water Capsules (pamabrom) for Edema: “This product works for men and women taken twice a day it does the job of much more expensive prescription products. Don’t hesitate to try it it’s worth it.”

W.Wellington · Taken for less than 1 month May 13, 2017

Diurex Water Capsules (pamabrom) for Edema: “Diurex didn't work for me. It's done nothing to reduce my edema”

angel · Taken for less than 1 month August 29, 2019

Diurex Water Capsules (pamabrom) for Edema: “This does not work at all and was a waste of money”

RA · Taken for less than 1 month April 26, 2018

For Edema: “Worked very well for my condition, but the nausea was nearly unbearable, even several hours after taking it.”

Unhappy · Taken for less than 1 month November 15, 2020

Diurex Water Capsules (pamabrom) for Edema: “Waste of time and money!!”

Bourne · Taken for less than 1 month January 26, 2021

Diurex Water Capsules (pamabrom) for Edema: “Been taking for three weeks and haven't noticed any changes. Does not work!”

Karrie · Taken for less than 1 month March 19, 2021

For Abdominal Distension: “Minimal effect. Need to go back to prescribed meds.”