User Reviews for Rhofade

Rosacea

Summary of Rhofade reviews 2.9 50 reviews

Reviews for Rhofade

For Rosacea "I have been on Rhofade for 3 weeks now and was very skeptical at first because of these reviews but I have to say it has worked great for me and brings my redness almost to normal. I use this in the morning and Soolantra before bed and that has worked for me. Really happy about this Product and glad I tried it."

Tink (taken for less than 1 month) December 31, 2018

For Rosacea "DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I was prescribed Rhofade for mild rosacea and facial redness. I was very open minded and excited to try this product. After 4 days of use my face has broken out with pustules, severe inflammation, and is fire engine red. It is itchy and painful at the same time. Nothing seems to give me relief. Just in time for Christmas too. I am absolutely furious this product is on the market and being recommended."

PK (taken for less than 1 month) December 23, 2018

For Rosacea "I tried Rhofade for a few weeks and it didn't work at all. No change in redness and rebound flushing. I do not recommend. It doesn't work and it actually causes more redness. Had much better results with mirvaso but it's very expensive."

Yogi1234 (taken for less than 1 month) December 12, 2018

For Rosacea "I wish I'd read these reviews before using Rhofade. It seemed to help my symptoms for a few days, but then I started having intense, burning facial flushing daily (and still do, even though it's been months since then). Rhofade rebound is real and miserable."

Laura (taken for less than 1 month) December 12, 2018

For Rosacea "I have been using rhofade for 7 months for redness and flushing and I love it. I did not have any issues with bumps or anything. I did notice at first I had some small areas that would be a brighter red than the rest of my face when I did not use the cream. But I have been taking pictures of my face to compare and actually my face is way less red than usual even when I don’t use it. So the brighter red areas were actually the little areas that did not get lighter. I would not have realized this if I was not using pictures to track my skin. Now my skin on days I don’t use it is much less red. So I say over time this works to lessen the redness. But while it’s on your face it’s definitely not red at all for the whole day. Friday 6am applied before work still looking clear at 2am. The only bad side is the high cost of this cream. But it works very well for me I do not wear concealer or cover up at all I do use a light moisturizer 10 minutes prior to using rhofade. Not sure if that matters for bumps etc."

Crystal December 11, 2018

For Rosacea "Had mild rosacea, red but not always, never pimples. Derm prescribed Rhofade now I am covered in pimples, BRIGHT RED skin worse than ever before. In fact I have horrible skin that cannot be covered with make-up. This should be taken OFF THE MARKET!!! It has ruined my skin on my face. THIS IS AWEFUL!!! DO NOT DO NOT USE"

LRA (taken for less than 1 month) December 9, 2018

For Rosacea "Dr says this is the same as putting a 1/2 oz bottle of original afrin mixed with cerave 7 oz of am cerave cream shake well and apply a pea size amount to each affected area. Way cheaper"

ELAINE December 1, 2018

For Rosacea "This medicine is everything I have been looking for. I never thought that I would find a solution to my redness that comes when I’m hot, embarrassed, flustered, etc. THIS IS IT! I can’t say that enough. The first day I used it it was wonderful, then it was about a 2 week period of annoyance before it finally started to work properly. It’s been 7 months since the first time I put it on and every single day I can count on having a clear face that’s the color of my skin (even when I’m flustered, hot, embarrassed, etc) My only problem was redness; I didn’t have pimples so I can’t speak to that. If your problem is redness like mine- TRY THIS and stick with it."

Me12345 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 17, 2018

For Rosacea "I have rosacea and my face would always get severely red, bumps, feel like it was on fire and would have a stinging sensation. Rhofade, for me, has been a blessing. It is the only thing that completely takes away the redness and it works so fast. My dermatologist gave me samples and I was amazed by how wonderful this cream is. I’m saddened how many have bad side-effects or allergies to this because for me it was life changing and I can’t see myself without it. If I forget to put it on the redness does come back though. I really hope it isn’t expensive. I still have my samples and have been using for 2-3 months now."

LNS (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 24, 2018

For Rosacea "The first day I used it my skin looked better. The second day it started burning, itching, turning (tomato) red, swelling. I felt like bugs were crawling on my face. I would not recommend anyone to get this medication. My face looks worse then it ever did. If you are going to try it ask for a sample before you pay the high price it cost."

Smith (taken for less than 1 month) September 24, 2018

For Rosacea "Used it once. Within two days I had blisters on my nose. I stopped using tit until the wounds healed. I tried it again. More blisters that break open and bleed. They take weeks to heal."

TB (taken for less than 1 month) September 23, 2018

For Rosacea "Please don't use this if you just have redness. I asked my derm if there is anything for just redness.. he prescribed me rhofade.. I used it once a day for 3 days and now I have one spot on my cheek that's more red then before. After I stopped taking it the day after my face felt like it was on fire, to the point I wanted to put a cold rag over my face. The burning has stopped, but I'm left with this one spot on my face that's more red then ever before. What do I do now? Will it fade away back to what it was ? This is so annoying"

Matt (taken for less than 1 month) September 17, 2018

For Rosacea "I saw an ad for Rhofade and asked my derm for a sample. Contains oxymetazoline, which used to be the vasoconstrictor ingredient in Visine eye drops, so it made sense to me. Didn't see much effect for a couple of weeks; then, all of a sudden all redness broke loose! My face turned bright red, was covered with pustules, and itched like mad. It took weeks of coating my face with hydrocortisone to resolve."

Allergic (taken for less than 1 month) September 4, 2018

"I was prescribed Rhofade to treat red marks left from an acne breakout. I broke out in hives five mins after applying it, and started to have trouble breathing which led me to call 911. As it turns out, I was having an extreme allergic reaction to it."

Toro (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2018

For Rosacea "I used this for 3 days. Worked fine. Day 4? Burning hot red face, worst rosacea symptoms I’ve ever had. I’ve literally never written a review for anything, so this tells you something. Pharmaceutical company tries to report no rebound, but sadly, it worst very similarly to the other topicals that cause rebound redness. Horrible cream. My face feels like it’s on fire."

Anonymous July 31, 2018

For Rosacea "For 5 years Drs prescribed all the same stuff Soolantra, Clindamycin, sulfacetamide, etc etc Same red nose Same pustules Rhofade ended it No more red nose No more pustules I wish the Dr wouldve skipped all that other stuff that did not work and went straight to Rhofade I don't know what these other people are talking them in when they say it doesn't work because I have never seen anything work like this Literally within 2 days"

Rudolph No More (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 25, 2018

For Rosacea "I got a savings card for Rhofade for $50 Dollars and it cost over$ 600 Dollars! After reading the reviews I will not be buying this product. I have had Rosacea for years I use metrogel I have used mirvosa. Thanks everyone for saving me a lot of heartache!"

Marie June 27, 2018

For Rosacea "Wow! I knew I wasn't crazy. I noticed my face got super red after using Rhofade for a month. And reading these reviews confirmed I wasn't just seeing things. My face is worse now than ever before. I only had mild rosacea before Rhofade and now my face feels like it is on fire 24/7 and looks like I am sunburned. DO NOT USE THIS! THIS WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE"

Kevin June 25, 2018

For Rosacea "Same as other reviews, tried Rhofade for mild redness due to Rosacea. After only a few days of use, face started burning, redness increased, overall bumpy texture plus acne. I wish I’d have googled reviews before use (lesson learned), but blindly trusted my dermatologist. I wondered if it was a coincidence and something else was the trigger, but too many reviews sound exactly like my experience for that to be the case."

deltamike (taken for less than 1 month) June 17, 2018

For Rosacea "My experience with Rhofade was very similar to the other reviewers. My dermatologist gave me a free sample. The first day I put it on, my face looked less red. The second day, my face burned after I applied the cream and it felt like little needles were stabbing my face. I immediately stopped using it. My face looks more red than it did before. I hope it goes back to normal. DO NOT use this product!"

Jenny (taken for less than 1 month) June 7, 2018

For Rosacea "Never ever use Rhofade! My dermatologist saw me one time and recommended it. I used it for three days and my skin is red as a tomato and all inflamed and raw. My Rosacea was hardly noticeable and very minor before I started using this stuff."

starz777 June 6, 2018

For Rosacea "I have acne rosacea and once I got the acne under control, I was prescribed Rhofade for redness. After a few days of use my acne was as bad as it was prior to using this garbage."

Lalala (taken for less than 1 month) May 30, 2018

For Rosacea "Used this trash 6 days now my face is red as a damn beet. I just had mild rosacea with occasional flare ups. Now my face is jacked up. Don't use this trash product. Don't be there guinea pig. I wish my dermatologist never recommended me Rofade."

Leigh (taken for less than 1 month) May 25, 2018

For Rosacea "Why is Rhofade still prescribed? I wish I had read reviews first. Used only twice and I feel like it's ruined my skin. Increased redness and now I'm dealing with pustules...which I never had prior to use. If I could rate this a zero I would."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 18, 2018

For Rosacea "I went to the dermatologist complaining of minor acne and some facial redness. I was told to use aczone and retin - both were fine. My derm insisted I try rhofade, claiming it was the new "miracle" cream for rosacea patients. I was so hesitant after reading all of these terrible reviews that I decided not to use it then. I went back for a follow up and again she was insisting I NEEDED to use this, it works wonders!!! I used rhofade for 3 days.... that's it. That was 4 weeks ago and since then I've been through the worse with my skin. Every square inch of my face is covered in red and white bumps!!! I've been on prednisone, a topical steroid, a topical antibiotic, an oral antibiotic for one month (still on), and now something called elidel. I am still trying to recover and this week the rash came back WORSE THAN EVER. So bad that I cannot go into work this week. If there is anything you take from this review - please DO NOT USE RHOFADE. Despite what your dermatologist tells you."

Alyse May 16, 2018