User Reviews for Rhofade

Rosacea
2.3

Summary of Rhofade reviews 2.3 37 reviews

Reviews for Rhofade

"I was prescribed Rhofade to treat red marks left from an acne breakout. I broke out in hives five mins after applying it, and started to have trouble breathing which led me to call 911. As it turns out, I was having an extreme allergic reaction to it."

Toro (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2018

For Rosacea "I used this for 3 days. Worked fine. Day 4? Burning hot red face, worst rosacea symptoms I’ve ever had. I’ve literally never written a review for anything, so this tells you something. Pharmaceutical company tries to report no rebound, but sadly, it worst very similarly to the other topicals that cause rebound redness. Horrible cream. My face feels like it’s on fire."

Anonymous July 31, 2018

For Rosacea "For 5 years Drs prescribed all the same stuff Soolantra, Clindamycin, sulfacetamide, etc etc Same red nose Same pustules Rhofade ended it No more red nose No more pustules I wish the Dr wouldve skipped all that other stuff that did not work and went straight to Rhofade I don't know what these other people are talking them in when they say it doesn't work because I have never seen anything work like this Literally within 2 days"

Rudolph No More (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 25, 2018

For Rosacea "I got a savings card for Rhofade for $50 Dollars and it cost over$ 600 Dollars! After reading the reviews I will not be buying this product. I have had Rosacea for years I use metrogel I have used mirvosa. Thanks everyone for saving me a lot of heartache!"

Marie June 27, 2018

For Rosacea "Wow! I knew I wasn't crazy. I noticed my face got super red after using Rhofade for a month. And reading these reviews confirmed I wasn't just seeing things. My face is worse now than ever before. I only had mild rosacea before Rhofade and now my face feels like it is on fire 24/7 and looks like I am sunburned. DO NOT USE THIS! THIS WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE"

Kevin June 25, 2018

For Rosacea "Same as other reviews, tried Rhofade for mild redness due to Rosacea. After only a few days of use, face started burning, redness increased, overall bumpy texture plus acne. I wish I’d have googled reviews before use (lesson learned), but blindly trusted my dermatologist. I wondered if it was a coincidence and something else was the trigger, but too many reviews sound exactly like my experience for that to be the case."

deltamike (taken for less than 1 month) June 17, 2018

For Rosacea "My experience with Rhofade was very similar to the other reviewers. My dermatologist gave me a free sample. The first day I put it on, my face looked less red. The second day, my face burned after I applied the cream and it felt like little needles were stabbing my face. I immediately stopped using it. My face looks more red than it did before. I hope it goes back to normal. DO NOT use this product!"

Jenny (taken for less than 1 month) June 7, 2018

For Rosacea "Never ever use Rhofade! My dermatologist saw me one time and recommended it. I used it for three days and my skin is red as a tomato and all inflamed and raw. My Rosacea was hardly noticeable and very minor before I started using this stuff."

starz777 June 6, 2018

For Rosacea "I have acne rosacea and once I got the acne under control, I was prescribed Rhofade for redness. After a few days of use my acne was as bad as it was prior to using this garbage."

Lalala (taken for less than 1 month) May 30, 2018

For Rosacea "Used this trash 6 days now my face is red as a damn beet. I just had mild rosacea with occasional flare ups. Now my face is jacked up. Don't use this trash product. Don't be there guinea pig. I wish my dermatologist never recommended me Rofade."

Leigh (taken for less than 1 month) May 25, 2018

For Rosacea "Why is Rhofade still prescribed? I wish I had read reviews first. Used only twice and I feel like it's ruined my skin. Increased redness and now I'm dealing with pustules...which I never had prior to use. If I could rate this a zero I would."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 18, 2018

For Rosacea "I went to the dermatologist complaining of minor acne and some facial redness. I was told to use aczone and retin - both were fine. My derm insisted I try rhofade, claiming it was the new "miracle" cream for rosacea patients. I was so hesitant after reading all of these terrible reviews that I decided not to use it then. I went back for a follow up and again she was insisting I NEEDED to use this, it works wonders!!! I used rhofade for 3 days.... that's it. That was 4 weeks ago and since then I've been through the worse with my skin. Every square inch of my face is covered in red and white bumps!!! I've been on prednisone, a topical steroid, a topical antibiotic, an oral antibiotic for one month (still on), and now something called elidel. I am still trying to recover and this week the rash came back WORSE THAN EVER. So bad that I cannot go into work this week. If there is anything you take from this review - please DO NOT USE RHOFADE. Despite what your dermatologist tells you."

Alyse May 16, 2018

For Rosacea "I tried this for mild redness on my cheeks, nose and chin. The first few days my face seemed to improve but then it got worse. This is the worst my face ever looked. I started to get some acne and dark red bumps on my cheek. I haven't had acne in the last 30 years. This medicine is terrible. My face burns. I stopped for the past two days but my face still has the bumps. I am also angry that my dermatologist prescribed this without mentioning these issues. DO NOT try this medicine!! I wish I read all these reviews."

veronique (taken for less than 1 month) May 15, 2018

For Rosacea "Awful experience!! I've been on Accutane for about 4.5 months and was diagnosed with mild Rosacea long time ago. I tried a sample of Rhofade ONCE and after 3 hours I felt it was the best thing on earth. My redness was completely gone but the next day when the effect was over my Rosacea got really worse than ever before. It's irritated, bright and spread redness with pain. Please if you are considering Rhofade try in a really small spot of your face first. I'm still suffering from that side effect and don't really know what to do to relief my redness."

María April 26, 2018

For Rosacea "Be EXTREMELY careful with this medicine. I had minor redness of the face after taking accutane for 6 months. My doctor gave me Rhofade all nonchalantly. I began to use it once a day everyday for a few months. Well slowly I realized it was actually making my face more red. When I would not put it on, my face would be bright red, making me look ten times worse. I have completely stopped taking it now for about a month and my face is still very red. My doctor prescribed me doxycycline to help get rid of the redness but it is not working good. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would rather take a pill instead of a topical at this point. I tried propranolol but it made me dizzy and light headed. Please, anything would help I am desperate!"

SR (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 18, 2018

For Rosacea "I normally don't write reviews - and never before for a drug, but my skin is so red and inflamed, I felt I had to. The first week of using Rhofade was fine. I didn't see a big difference, but continued to use, thinking it may come in time. I have mild Rosacea on my lower cheeks (only). I felt that my cheeks were more red in the mornings (prior to putting on the cream). I ended up putting the cream on my apples of my cheeks - as the redness had spread. Days went by, and the redness became more apparent. Yesterday, I was covering my cheeks and had a tiny amount of product leftover on my fingertip. I spread a small circle on my forehead (no redness at all - completely pale white). It wasn't until mid-afternoon that I used the restroom and looked at my face. A small bright red circle was on my forehead. I was so embarrassed. This stuff is making me red. It making my cheeks tingly. I'm so frustrated I am out the $50 and left with a worse face."

Jessie April 3, 2018

For Rosacea "I was really excited to try this product after years of suffering from rosacea. The first dat it seemed great - dramatic reduction in redness. However, after another use it seemed to make my rosacea even worse (painful rebound redness). It wasn't just red - it was fierce red and burning. This product should come with a warning about severity of rebound risk. Big disappointment."

VAsufferer (taken for less than 1 month) March 25, 2018

For Rosacea "My experience was much like everyone else. Paid $50 and has actually made my skin more red with lots more spots coming out. Shouldn’t have used it and going back to my dermatologist to try IPL as none of the creams have worked for me and all seem like a waste of money. At first it seemed like it was getting less red and then my face felt like it was warming up and got twice as red, then this morning all of the spots came out. Hopefully it will calm back down, who knows?"

Gabi March 5, 2018

For Rosacea "Awful product, do not use!!! Much like others here, after only a few days using Rhofade my rosacea has gotten much, much worse! I now have pimples I’ve never had before, like a teenager with a face full of acne. Every spot that garbage touched is a red little bump. This product is an absolute waste of money, do not let your dermatologist prescribe it!"

RR (taken for less than 1 month) February 23, 2018

For Rosacea "I have been using rhodode for the past 2 months. I am very happy with the results. My redness is about 50-75% less. This means that I am not using foundation on weekends and days I don't go to work. My face has some redness but it looks healthy. In addition to the flush improvement, my face is not as dry and scale as it was before using it. Unlike a lot of reviewers here, I have not had pimples or any other reaction. My derm told me rhofade is 50/50. Some love the results and some don't. I guess I go lucky."

Efm February 19, 2018

For Rosacea "I have previously managed my mild rosacea with metronidazole cream and Finacea cream (the latter with better results). My dermatologist prescribed Rhofade as lately I've been flushing more often. I did note immediate improvement in facial flushing, and I feel a slight tightening sensation to my skin when I would normally except my face to flush (e.g. moving from cold to hot), but my face doesn't go red. However, a week after using Rhofade, I've broken out in pimples across my face, and my skin is also sore so I will have to stop using Rhofade."

JeniG (taken for less than 1 month) January 24, 2018

For Rosacea "The first day I used rhofade it seemed to be a miracle worker, the second day I noticed little bumps appearing on my skin. The third day my cheeks became extremely itchy and I felt like my face was on fire! My face looks like it is completely sunburned. I went to the doctor with a mild case of rosacea and now my face looks 100x worse."

Zahrah (taken for less than 1 month) January 16, 2018

For Rosacea "First day using it and my face looks 1000% better"

Megan0632 January 15, 2018

For Rosacea "I'm not even sure why the doctor prescribed this for me as I have very mild rosacea and very little redness. The first time I used it, my skin tone evened out and looked great. A few weeks after, I used it again before going out and I got a spot. I used it the next night and had four more spots that got worse before better. It took three days before the spots went away. I usually only get spots when I'm in the sun and wasn't in the sun, so is it a coincidence that I got spots after using the product? $75 down the drain."

Deevs December 28, 2017

For Rosacea "I’ve had mild rosacea for years and was thrilled to read an article espousing Rhofade. My dermatologist prescribed it without warning of possible side effects. After two days, my face is dark red everywhere this cream touched my face. Bumps and burning. Beware of this product."

Rudolph face (taken for less than 1 month) December 20, 2017