User Reviews for Rhofade

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Rhofade.

Rosacea
2.8

Summary of Rhofade reviews 2.8 13 reviews

Reviews for Rhofade

For Rosacea "This is the same ingredient as of mirvaso all they want is the peoples money they don't care for anybody. You don't want to see my face after this. Two creams thanks gardema you have destroy my live."

Nnhhff November 29, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rosacea "Insurance covered the drug which was great. Started using Rhofade 6 months ago. Had 2 days of amazing results. Noticed the results actually worsened after 3-4 days. Some days Rhofade will work fine. After the 8-10 hour mark of use, my cheeks turn Dark red and begin to burn. The Whole room becomes hot. I used this drug for a long period of time because I was hoping results would start to show. Anything alcohol related will trigger the rosacea into a very uncomfortable stage. I noticed during supper time after eating a meal, it would outbreak into a deep red stage. Rhofade was a disappointment to say the least."

jordanm100 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 25, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rosacea "This is an absolutely terrible medication. It made my rosacea so, so, so, so much worse and caused acne and rosacea bumps that I've never had before after only about 5 days of use. My face feels like it is on fire now even though I have discontinued this medication. I am constantly red. Everything is so much worse than before I started this."

CC123CC123 November 22, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rosacea "This is a horrible product and should be recalled - I had a very minor rosacea problem with two patches of redness on my checks. I used this for one week and it worked fine - but then the second week it made my face a living hell with bumps and itching - the area infected increased to three times the size. I stopped using it and now using something different from a different doctor. DO NOT USE IT!!!"

gmejb505 November 17, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rosacea "I think I'm allergic. My cheeks get bright red and I feel and look flush."

pcake (taken for less than 1 month) November 14, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rosacea "I used Rhofade for about 2 weeks before I started to have problems. Initially, I thought it was awesome but then I started to have a break out of red bumps that stung like crazy. I tried adding more Rhofade but it only made it worse...much worse. My face still stings even though I stopped using Rhofade. I hope I didn't do any permanent damage."

JJRJr October 16, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rosacea "I had very mild redness and was surprised when my dermatologist gave me a few rhofade samples. I only applied it once and discontinued because of weird tingling sensations all over my face. In about two days after that my face turned red and was covered with tiny pimples. I’ve never had those before. It’s been a week since and my face is slightly less red and no more pimples but overall it’s still much worse than before rhofade. I’ve never had any reaction to alcohol until then either but now a single drink makes my face red. I reported my case to FDA and will be looking for a different dermatologist. I think it’s totally irresponsible to give out samples of medication that can cause lasting damaging effects."

V2017 (taken for less than 1 month) September 28, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rosacea "I has suffer from mild acne since 14yrs old. At age 19 I was diagnosed with Rosacea on top of the acne. I have tried EVERYTHING out there. So far, I am 30yrs old now, Accutane and Rhofade have had the best results for me. After my 3rd course of Accutane for 5 months, which makes my face look like porcelain, I started to break out again, my dermatologies gave me 2 little samples of Rhofade and with first application my face was clear again from redness & what looks like ezcema. I have used it 2 days so far and it is wonderful. I do feel some sensation on my cheeks but it is worth it."

Miracle cream (taken for less than 1 month) September 16, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rosacea "I had a terrible experience with Rhofade. I went to a dermatologist because of mild symptoms of rosacea. I used Rhofade for 4 days, and it made symptoms 10 times worse. I looked like I had a bad sunburn and pimples. My skin was also dry and burning. I stopped using it and I bought Eucerin Sensitive Skin Redness Relief Soothing Night Cream, and Eucerin Redness Relief Cleanser from Walgreens. They are helping. Now my skin is just a little pink in some spots."

Luke12345 August 29, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rosacea "Wow! It makes all the redness and little broken capillaries literally disappear! I only have mild rosácea with some flushing. I've been using it for a couple of months. I'm so impressed!!!! My skin looks better than it has in years, and I can go light on my foundation or skip it! I do feel a tingly sensation at times on my face, but it's worth the trade off for me. I'm very happy with Rhofade!"

Ev11 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 6, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rosacea "I used Rhofade a few times and it seemed to work. After about 3 days, my face became really red and flushed. I felt like I was burning up. My doctor told me to stop it."

AlexS87 (taken for less than 1 month) August 4, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rosacea "I used Rhofade for a few days and it immediately became apparent that my skin became much worse, redder and burning. I would not recommend this product at all. After discontinuing use and returning to regular hygiene routines my skin returned to normal, albeit with mild rosacea."

Do not use Rhofade July 22, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rosacea "Used on and off for about 1.5 months. I stopped once I noticed more frequent, although mild, flushing (which I used to rarely get) after the first month. It seems like a much milder and more effective version of Mirvaso, but going forward I'll probably save it for special occasions rather than using it semi-regularly."

Paul S. (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 11, 2017