User Reviews for Ditropan

Ditropan Rating Summary

5.1/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 83 medications used in the treatment of Urinary Incontinence.

Reviews for Ditropan to treat Urinary Incontinence

"This medicine killed her bladder. "

Jocie (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 25, 2018

"I took 1 pill for a number of years and it worked great! I thought it was a miracle. As years went on, I had to increase to 2 pills. Again it worked great for a long but now I am having the bladder spasms again. Guess I built up a tolerance to it"

Nonetheless July 29, 2017

"Pill is soft and easily broken in half. I do better taking half in the morning and half in the evening otherwise I get a dry mouth."

Cobbscout (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 21, 2013

"My son is 11 years old. He has had urinary incontinence all his life and a doctor at children's hospital in Cincinnati Ohio found this problem. He is having him try oxybutynin cl ER 5 mg and there is no more running and not making it. He has had a little dry mouth but not complaining. Thank you for this new medicine."

Anonymous February 26, 2012

"It didn't work for my incontinence problem (which occurred after laser TURP), and I think it made it worse. It caused me to have a dry mouth, which caused me to drink more, which caused more incontinence. I told the doctor that I wasn't having bladder spasms, but he ignored what I said and said to give it a try and come back in 30 days. "

Optional December 15, 2010

"I have Parkinson's and a prostatectomy. This medicine didn't relieve the frequent nighttime urination and caused negative mood changes (upset, anger) with swollen ankles and esophageal blockage."

Anonymous February 10, 2010