User Reviews for OnabotulinumtoxinA to treat Dystonia

Also known as: Botox, Botox Cosmetic

Anonymous ยท Taken for 5 to 10 years June 12, 2017

Botox (onabotulinumtoxinA): “I have adult onset generalized dystonia. I receive approx. 50 injections every 10 weeks. The injections start at the bottom of my feet and end at the top of my head. I have constant migraines and noises in my head. The botox really helps the spasms and cramps. The migraines and noises are kept to a minimum with the botox. It has been a godsend.”

twatface December 4, 2011

Botox (onabotulinumtoxinA): “Highly effective for tonic spasms around my eyes. Drawbacks are that it is only temporary and is also dependent on skill of doctor administering to hit exact spot to relieve spasm. Usually lasts around 3 months for me though it varies for other patients.”

TheKaiser February 10, 2010

Botox (onabotulinumtoxinA): “Botox A has worked extremely well for my cervical dystonia but also, has been marginally effective for my trunkal dystonia. The injections were made by Joseph Jankovic MD, who pioneered the use of botox for treating dystonia.”