User Reviews for Botox

Learn more about Botox.

Reviews for Botox to treat Dystonia

"I have adult onset generalized dystonia. I receive approx. 50 injections every 10 weeks. The injections start at the bottom of my feet and end at the top of my head. I have constant migraines and noises in my head. The botox really helps the spasms and cramps. The migraines and noises are kept to a minimum with the botox. It has been a godsend."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Highly effective for tonic spasms around my eyes. Drawbacks are that it is only temporary and is also dependent on skill of doctor administering to hit exact spot to relieve spasm. Usually lasts around 3 months for me though it varies for other patients."

twatface December 4, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Botox A has worked extremely well for my cervical dystonia but also, has been marginally effective for my trunkal dystonia. The injections were made by Joseph Jankovic MD, who pioneered the use of botox for treating dystonia."

TheKaiser February 10, 2010