User Reviews for Zegerid
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Zegerid to treat Duodenal Ulcer
"Doctor said to try this for heartburn its 1 pill per 24 hours... was quick to get rid of pain and acid taste wore off after 4 hours."
HeartburnFail (taken for less than 1 month) June 26, 2017
1 users found this comment helpful.
More about Zegerid (omeprazole / sodium bicarbonate)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 25 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Zegerid (Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate Capsules)
- Zegerid (Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate Powder Packets)
- Zegerid (Advanced Reading)