User Reviews for Striverdi Respimat

Learn more about Striverdi Respimat.

COPD 3 reviews 38 medications

3.2
Summary of Striverdi Respimat reviews 3 reviews 3.3

Reviews for Striverdi Respimat

For COPD "This is the first Inhaler I have used that seems to actually help me. I can walk further and do more activities longer before feeling out of breath. I have only been using it one week, but so far I've had no side effects and all good results."

KikiM (taken for less than 1 month) November 13, 2016

For COPD "I was prescribed this medication to be used in conjunction with Spiriva Respimat; within twenty minutes of taking the first dose I became light headed, my face began to have a tingling sensation and my mouth went numb! I told my doctor that I refused to take the drug due to the side effects that I was experiencing - she agreed. I am obviously intolerant to the combination of drugs - Stirverdi Respimat may however prove to be beneficial to other patients."

barbaramc1 September 9, 2016

For COPD "I can not breathe after using this medicine. I also have a bad cough, swelling in my ankles headache and tightness in my chest."

genie81 February 22, 2016