User Reviews for Olodaterol / tiotropium

Also known as: Stiolto Respimat

Learn more about Olodaterol/tiotropium.

COPD, Maintenance 2 reviews 46 medications

COPD 7 reviews 38 medications

6.7
Summary of Olodaterol/tiotropium reviews 9 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Olodaterol/tiotropium

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD, Maintenance: "I've been on this inhaler for almost a year now and continue to love it. Before starting Stiolto I was using the Symbicort and Spriva inhalers. Not only does Siolto work better for me but so much cheaper than using two inhalers!"

Southern Sue August 3, 2016

For COPD: "I have just started taking it, but I have a cough, as with the Spiriva, and I have heart palpitations and dizziness......so....I don't think I will carry on taking it, my breathing isn't better."

Charlie Babe June 17, 2016

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD: "I started taking Stiolto Respimat in Jan. 2016. For the first few months everything was great. Then I started to have memory issues and confusion. I know this contains an anticholinergic. Two years ago I stopped taking medication for an over-active bladder that contained an anticholinergic because of the very same reason. A few months later my memory was back to normal (normal for me!) and the confusion totally went away. I was hoping that since this is an inhaler and not a pill that I might have better results. Unfortunately no. After four months the confusion and forgetfulness became a real problem. I decided to stop the inhaler this morning and will ask my doctor for an alternative - without an anticholinergic."

BarbRea May 30, 2016

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD, Maintenance: "This has changed my life. I was able to breathe better almost immediately and I love that is easy to use. It did take a few tries to get accustomed to the inhaler but now I can't imagine going back to my old ones."

Breathing Again (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 16, 2016

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD: "Wonderful. First couple times it sorta wore off what I thought was too soon but that was my delivery that was wrong. After I got the hang of it works great. Easiest my day has been in a long time. Went to the store and didn't even carry my O2 with me and that's a big change for me because I am so Afraid not to have my 02 handy."

Goob (taken for less than 1 month) January 31, 2016

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD: "This is my third day using it. For the last 3 years I've been using symbicort and it was no longer as effective so I was given this to try. I honestly forget I have emphysema and am so grateful for this inhaler!"

Cocoas mom (taken for less than 1 month) January 18, 2016

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD: "Was on breo and spiriva . Tried this for 2 weeks . Ran out of breathe walking to the kitchen . went back on breo anspiriva"

ebwhittaker (taken for less than 1 month) January 17, 2016

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD: "Breathing so good I forget I have copd. This medicine is amazing and easy to use. I go about my day with no fear of having breathing problems for the first time in years."

jerryc19429 (taken for less than 1 month) November 22, 2015

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD: "A few weeks ago my physician gave me a sample of this to try since the Syymicort I had been using for more than 2 years was no longer as effective as it had been. I've been using this once a day now for about 3 weeks and have had considerable relief. It did take me a couple of days to get the hang of using this new style delivery system. It's really easy to push the delivery button before you get your mouth over the respimat properly ."

MyGramma (taken for less than 1 month) August 25, 2015