User Reviews for Olodaterol / tiotropium

Also known as: Stiolto Respimat

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Olodaterol/tiotropium.

COPD, Maintenance

COPD
6.2

Summary of Olodaterol/tiotropium reviews 8.1 12 reviews

Reviews for Olodaterol/tiotropium

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD, Maintenance: "This has been a lifesaver for me. Used Spiriva for 2 years. Insurance would no longer cover much of its cost.. I tried to go without my medicine for several months. Thank goodness I am able to get this. It works great"

Mars0608 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 13, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD: "Hi All, I do hope you are all breathing well or as well as can be expected. So I have now been on the Spiolto Respimat (in Australia that is what they are calling it!) since the 17th July 2017, so it's only been a little over a week. I am still unsure but many times I think it is amazing. Given I have been taking the Ventolin, Spiriva and Seretide for years now....I believe it will take some time before I can fully evaluate Spiolto's effectiveness. Could someone who is currently using Spiolto and finding it works, what reliever other than Ventolin do you use? I do wish you and yours all the very best now and in the future. And thank you so much for all your comments. I found them really useful."

Juliette011 (taken for less than 1 month) July 25, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD: "After using for about 1 week, having increased SOB and rash. Reaction to inhaler anaphylactic shock and angioedema, intubated now requiring long term care"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 23, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD, Maintenance: "I've been on this inhaler for almost a year now and continue to love it. Before starting Stiolto I was using the Symbicort and Spriva inhalers. Not only does Siolto work better for me but so much cheaper than using two inhalers!"

Southern Sue August 3, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For COPD: "I have just started taking it, but I have a cough, as with the Spiriva, and I have heart palpitations and dizziness......so....I don't think I will carry on taking it, my breathing isn't better."

Charlie Babe June 17, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD: "I started taking Stiolto Respimat in Jan. 2016. For the first few months everything was great. Then I started to have memory issues and confusion. I know this contains an anticholinergic. Two years ago I stopped taking medication for an over-active bladder that contained an anticholinergic because of the very same reason. A few months later my memory was back to normal (normal for me!) and the confusion totally went away. I was hoping that since this is an inhaler and not a pill that I might have better results. Unfortunately no. After four months the confusion and forgetfulness became a real problem. I decided to stop the inhaler this morning and will ask my doctor for an alternative - without an anticholinergic."

BarbRea May 30, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD, Maintenance: "This has changed my life. I was able to breathe better almost immediately and I love that is easy to use. It did take a few tries to get accustomed to the inhaler but now I can't imagine going back to my old ones."

Breathing Again (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 16, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD: "Wonderful. First couple times it sorta wore off what I thought was too soon but that was my delivery that was wrong. After I got the hang of it works great. Easiest my day has been in a long time. Went to the store and didn't even carry my O2 with me and that's a big change for me because I am so Afraid not to have my 02 handy."

Goob (taken for less than 1 month) January 31, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD: "This is my third day using it. For the last 3 years I've been using symbicort and it was no longer as effective so I was given this to try. I honestly forget I have emphysema and am so grateful for this inhaler!"

Cocoas mom (taken for less than 1 month) January 18, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD: "Was on breo and spiriva . Tried this for 2 weeks . Ran out of breathe walking to the kitchen . went back on breo anspiriva"

ebwhittaker (taken for less than 1 month) January 17, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD: "Breathing so good I forget I have copd. This medicine is amazing and easy to use. I go about my day with no fear of having breathing problems for the first time in years."

jerryc19429 (taken for less than 1 month) November 22, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Stiolto Respimat (olodaterol / tiotropium) for COPD: "A few weeks ago my physician gave me a sample of this to try since the Syymicort I had been using for more than 2 years was no longer as effective as it had been. I've been using this once a day now for about 3 weeks and have had considerable relief. It did take me a couple of days to get the hang of using this new style delivery system. It's really easy to push the delivery button before you get your mouth over the respimat properly ."

MyGramma (taken for less than 1 month) August 25, 2015