User Reviews for Incassia

Incassia has an average rating of 4.5 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 50% reported a negative experience.

Birth Control
Amenorrhea
Summary of Incassia reviews 4.5 2 reviews

Generic Brand · Taken for 1 to 6 months · August 29, 2021

For Birth Control: “I’m on month 4. I’ve given it at least 4 months but my period has been very irregular! Very hard to plan for anything. I have had more than 1 period per month. Pretty nuts! Acne is bad and hair loss as well. It might work for others but it didn’t work for me. I stop taking it. Hope this helps!”

MDDMom · Taken for 1 to 6 months · December 13, 2021

For Amenorrhea: “Neurologist wanted me to consult with menopause expert to consider HRT. She declined, Estrogen hormone replacement therapy is contraindicated, as I have liver problems, migraines with aura (newer research busted that myth) and family history of stroke. 9 months ago, I started having hot flashes every day around 2pm for 3 hours. Intense long flashes, then chills, nausea, migraine attack. Brutal! Couldn’t work, couldn’t go out without a change of clothes and hair ties! New Gyn started me on low dose progesterone. Unbelievable difference. Hot flashes are lesser, shorter, but vary in time. And migraines are better!”