User Reviews for Opdivo to treat Small Cell Lung Cancer

Reviews for Opdivo

D April 24, 2019

“Writing this review on my fathers behalf, may he Rest In Peace. He got diagnosed with stage 4 small cell lung cancer with metastasis in the liver and lymph nodes. After his first round of chemo they did a new CT scan and PET scan, miraculously the doctor said the cancer is reduced to scarring and continued the radiation preventively. Three months later he is back in the hospital and things are not looking good, yet stable. From the first dose of Opdivo it was a rapid decline. He passed away within 24 hour of the second dose on Feb 14. He couldn’t eat or sleep, he couldn’t talk or walk, his face was dropping and he had a cough that wouldn’t give up. I can’t help but feel that they used my dad as some sort of lab rat to test this on. I know that cancer is terrifying and I know that u may feel there are not many options, but please consider finding another option than this medication. My father was strong even in his final moments but I genuinely feel he would still alive if not for these meds”

Learn more about Small Cell Lung Cancer