User Reviews for Procardia XL

High Blood Pressure
4.5

Sierrabloom · Taken for less than 1 month December 22, 2019

For High Blood Pressure: “At first I liked it, but them my feet and calves got very swollen. I stopped it and increased my verapamil, but I am swollen after two days.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 21, 2012

For High Blood Pressure: “Works well for me other than the constipation it has caused since I began using it. My blood pressure was 180/90 and when combined with carvedilol, Edarbyclor XL and Procardia it is now running 120/60 average. After 30 years of very high uncontrolled hypertension it's refreshing to have BP this low. One doctor I was going to gave me a medicine that caused my BP to skyrocket to 200/100. ”

Comer January 25, 2011

For High Blood Pressure: “I've been taking Procardia XL for about 4 years now. My blood pressure stays fairly consistent. The only negative is that my feet and lower legs (knees down) swell a little when I'm standing for a long time. Fluids must accumulate in my lower extremities, I don't urinate as much when I'm standing, then urinate more than usual after I lay horizontal for a while. It does do a good job controlling the blood pressure and I only have to take 1 tablet a day.”

bobeanie June 22, 2009

For High Blood Pressure: “For a month after starting this drug I was very cold especially my legs, and could not get warm, and I was very shaky and trembley. I felt miserable and didn't realize what was wrong until I stopped the drug and everything went back to normal right away. ”