User Reviews for Rhopressa

Glaucoma, Open Angle
4.2

Summary of Rhopressa reviews 4.2 8 reviews

Reviews for Rhopressa

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "I have high pressure in eye and Rhopressa was great drug. Dropped the pressure to the point I don't need surgery. No real side effect."

joe (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 13, 2019

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "I have normal tension glaucoma and recent pressure was way up. Asked Doc if there were any new drugs and he gave me a trial sample of Rhopressia, After the first use, I woke up with burning, red eyes. When working on my computer at work I noticed extreme blurriness. Also felt a little dizzy and continual fuzzy vision. This is the worst experience with ay Glaucoma drop I have tried over the past 10 years, I don't understand why no one can develop a more effective drug with minimal side effects"

EyeMed1 (taken for less than 1 month) March 9, 2019

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "I have normal pressure glaucoma, meaning my pressure target is under 10. I also have had loss of field, and surgery would be recommended if Rhopressa did not work. I have been taking it for five months. I am also using cosopt and lumigan. My reading acuity is good, but my distance vision has somewhat worsened. There have been no other side effects, and I am willing to continue as long as my IOP stays at target. I find it helps my acuity to skip one day a week."

Walt (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 2, 2019

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "I have had juvenile glaucoma for many years. I've been taking Rhopressa for several months, but at times I had to stop temporarily due to bad side effects, including swelling at the eyelid, blurred and distorted vision. When I went back to lumagin and my other medications, the pressure was more elevated than before starting Rhropressa. Due the high pressure I went back to Rhropressa. However, after a recent three week period back on Rhopressa, the pressure is elevated again."

tyler (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 20, 2019

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "I wish there were more user reviews when I tried this drug many months ago- I had a bad experience using this drug. My eyelid margins became inflamed, eyes inflamed and red, gloss over eyes and tearing and burning eyes. My vision was impaired and my wife needed to do all the driving. My eyes were unsightly. Side effects continued for duration of use. Doctor discontinued after 10 days and returned to a previously used med with better pressure result."

nick (taken for less than 1 month) January 8, 2019

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "3 years on Lumigan to control IOP but started to gain pressure so doc added Rhopressa to the mix. Ever since, I’ve had very red eyes, burst vessels in sclara, puffiness, lid irritation & itchiness - although pressure DID go down initially about 25%. After 6 weeks, pressure is up a bit but irritation continues. For me, this is NOT an effective nor safe drug. I caution others to use free samples or never buy more than one months supply. Way too expensive for the result!"

wrw627 (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 24, 2018

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "Blurred vision and loss of sharpness to the point of feeling like I could not see! Was going to see about new eye glasses till I learned that these were side effects. Have used the drug about 6 weeks. Was using a sample so have not bought the drug. No insurance. Do not plan to continue using especially due to side effects, too the retail price is prohibitive."

teddie (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 5, 2018

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "Ruined my life for a week. Could not see much because of blurred vision and loss of acuity. This is a terrible ocular pressure treated. I did not return to the doctor who prescribed this treatment. Actually he helped to develop the drug."

Rudolph (taken for less than 1 month) July 23, 2018