User Reviews for Neratinib

Also known as: Nerlynx

Breast Cancer, Adjuvant

Summary of Neratinib reviews 7.0 6 reviews

Reviews for Neratinib

Nerlynx (neratinib) for Breast Cancer, Adjuvant: "The jury is still out for me on this new adjuvant treatment. I finished Herceptin and Perjeta on June 28th and started Nerlynx July 7. The first 24 hours were manageable with diarrhea but we’ve been off to the races since then. 12-15 times a day in the restroom. I’m taking the prescription strength Imodium per the directions but I see many here take it every two hours. I’m calling the oncologist today to ask if I can take it that frequently because if not, I will have to stop taking Nerlynx. It is disrupting my life and the nausea and belching aren’t helping either."

Tinaspirits (taken for less than 1 month) July 15, 2018

Nerlynx (neratinib) for Breast Cancer, Adjuvant: "(2/11/18 Sunday), I'm still on the 2 every 2 hours and becoming more ecstatically distant from the bosses place. With an average of 4-6 times blessing my presences of the thinking room(bathroom) -in 2-3days I will try to cut back on the Loperamide to,two capsules every 4hrs.In my opinion: Chemo, radiation and surgery on your breast are hard.The diarrhea can be managed.Just don't do like me and not want to bother the oncologist on the weekend.I got lucky and wasn't dehydrated.Make sure to seek help if you are frequenting the stink room more than your doctor says.Good luck!I will continue and finish the many base coats of polish called breast cancer until I finish with my high shine gel top coat,to lock it up and continue defying life while being pretty.☆"

Queen K (taken for less than 1 month) February 11, 2018

For Breast Cancer, Adjuvant: "-(Friday 2/2/18, my birthday) down to about 9-10 run ends with the porcelain throne. Still uneasy about leaving home. -(2/3/18 Saturday) the husband decided to surprise me with one thing after another. All away from home. In about 7 hours I only had 3 encounters with what is now my office chair. "

Queen K (taken for less than 1 month) February 11, 2018

Nerlynx (neratinib) for Breast Cancer, Adjuvant: "☆♡PART 2 neratinib review♡☆ -(1/30/18 Tuesday) Finally made it to the Oncologist office with a more than sanitary gas station bathroom stop. My husband had to check me in as I run to the closest bathroom. After 2-3 varying knocks start. I had the receptionist escort me to a hidden one. The nurse had to ask me questions through the door. I was ok enough to have blood drown. The doctor was concerned about dehydration. I spent about 1 1/2 hours in the bathroom after about 10 minutes, I would get a break for about 7-9 minutes. - We were all in shock as I wasn't dehydrated! A lil malnutrition and almost 3 pound weight loss. -My oncologist started a new schedule of Loperamide. 2 capsules every 2 hours. -the first day was a little improvement. About 18 visit to what I started to call home (bathroom) (1/31/18 Wednesday) -(Thursday 2/1/18) Finally some relief. Down to about 12 a day with the new schedule of Loperamide. Still not comfortable leaving the house."

Queen K February 11, 2018

For Breast Cancer, Adjuvant: "♡☆PART ONE☆♡ I started neratinib (nerlynx), 1/26/18 (Friday). -About 8 hrs after taking my first dose of neratinib (six 40 mg tablets) with loperamide (two 2 mg capsules) I had a headache and stomach ache. -About 10 hrs after my first dose, I made my first visit with my arch nemesis (the toilet/comode/potty) -I continued as instructed to take two capsules of Loperamide three times daily. -By the time I took my second dose(1/27/18 Saturday), I had become the vulnerable one to my arch nemesis with at least 15 encounters. -Now the arch nemesis and I are becoming friends as I am visiting 20-25 times a day with 7-8 timed visites. I had also vomited about 6 times as well(1/28/18 Sunday) -With no sleep, vomiting 5 times and over 25 mini vacations to the bathroom. My body couldn't take anymore show downs. I made an appointment with my oncologist for the next day (1/29/18 Monday) still continuing to take the Loperamide as directed."

Queen K February 11, 2018

Nerlynx (neratinib) for Breast Cancer, Adjuvant: "I have taken nerlynx (Neratinib) for 1 week. Today, the 7th day, I'm going back to the Imodium every 6 hrs. Within the first 8 hours my stomach was cramping, diarrhea and nauseous. After the 3 day of diarrhea more than 15 times a day, my oncologist increased the Imodium to every 2 hours. I'm still tired but have high hopes in continuing for the full 12 months."

queen_k0302 February 2, 2018