User Reviews for Nateglinide
Also known as: Starlix
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
|Diabetes, Type 2||2 reviews||145 medications|
|Summary of Nateglinide reviews||3.0||2 reviews|
Reviews for Nateglinide
For Diabetes, Type 2: "Worthless drug.. waste of time and money! Did absolutely nothing to lower my blood sugar levels."
Kay July 5, 2018
0 users found this comment helpful.
For Diabetes, Type 2: "Does not work. Does not lower blood sugar.(Zydus Mfg.) Have been using Par Mfg with no problem."
Art 2 (taken for 10 years or more) August 8, 2017
1 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Diabetes And Your Skin
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hypoglycemia In A Person With Diabetes
- Non Insulin Pen Devices For Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes In Adults
- Type 2 Diabetes In Children
Drugs.com Health Center
- Diabetes Symptoms & Complications
- Diabetes Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diabetes Treatment
- Which Prescription Drugs Cause Weight Gain?
- Top 8 Breakthrough Diabetes Treatments You May Have Missed
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about nateglinide
- Nateglinide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: meglitinides
Other brands: Starlix