User Reviews for Nateglinide

Also known as: Starlix

Diabetes, Type 2

CB · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 18, 2020

For Diabetes, Type 2: “nateglinide works sort of. For me, it lowered my blood sugar rapidly right after breakfast. We're talking within an hour of eating from around 120 to 55. This happens nearly every morning no matter what I eat. But it does nothing at lunch and dinner. My HA1c is lower from taking it, but there is a cost. The side effects are horrible. I feel dizzy and light-headed most of the day. My heart is racing and I feel anxious, something I've never felt before. I've become more irritable than before taking it. I'm tired most of the day as well.”

Dan · Taken for less than 1 month February 16, 2020

Starlix (nateglinide) for Diabetes, Type 2: “Will decrease sugar levels fast, be careful”

Kay July 5, 2018

For Diabetes, Type 2: “Worthless drug.. waste of time and money! Did absolutely nothing to lower my blood sugar levels.”

Art 2 · Taken for 10 years or more August 8, 2017

For Diabetes, Type 2: “Does not work. Does not lower blood sugar.(Zydus Mfg.) Have been using Par Mfg with no problem.”