User Reviews for Synarel

Endometriosis
8.3

Summary of Synarel reviews 6.8 3 reviews

Reviews for Synarel

For Endometriosis "I used Synarel twice years apart after major clean out of my endometriosis and it worked quite well at suppressing further growth. I was put on it after the major surgeries were preformed and i was able to get 2 good years out of each 6 month course without major issues. I will say it was blamed for 2 stress fractures in my feet (2 years apart) due to loss of calcium but healed ok after being air casted 6 weeks. Only drawback from Synarel was the drug induced menopause which the hot flashes were SEVERE..no periods for 8 months from each drug course was wonderful."

Shell (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 25, 2018

For Endometriosis "Synarel worked well for preventing endometriosis, but some of the side effects appear to be irreversible. Since taking this drug over 15 years ago, I gained 55 pounds while on the prescription which I have been unable to lose and also developed a bad case of rosacea during that time. Definitely check out the possible side effects before taking any medication."

Anonymous November 30, 2009

For Endometriosis "Synarel has been a god send for me in many ways. It helped with pain and had much fewer side effects than depo lupron. I felt like myself again while taking the synarel and it helped suppress the endo for over 2 years."

Anonymous March 14, 2008