User Reviews for Asmanex HFA to treat Asthma, Maintenance

Reviews for Asmanex HFA

"I have Hashimotos disease, which can often cause Asthma. I've had Asthma since September 2016, with attempt to control it using several different inhalers. All had undesirable side effects, such as heart palpitations. However, this Asmanex HFA inhaler has given me back my life. I only take one puff daily - more will cause side effects - and I feel well enough to resume exercise. I am very grateful for this product."

Sophia (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 27, 2019

"I’ve been asthmatic my entire life so I’ve tried many different medications: Asmacort Spireva Breo Dulera Advair Symbicort and Asmanex Symbicort and Advair both worked for several years and became less effective as treatment continued. My doctor recommended Asmanex after my dose could not be increased with Symbicort any further and I was relying on my rescue inhaler frequently and supplementing with prednisone. So far I have not had any side effects with Asmanex and my asthma is more well controlled than I can ever remember it being."

TR88 (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 21, 2019

"Raises my blood pressure,causes stomach pain."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 14, 2018