User Reviews for Elocon

Learn more about Elocon.

Elocon Rating Summary

9.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 180 medications used in the treatment of Atopic Dermatitis.

Reviews for Elocon to treat Atopic Dermatitis

"I used elocon cream for several weeks to clear my sides of nose(pigmentation),and it get cured 90%.but I got some pimples on my nose after using this cream,and now there are pimple marks on my nose."

vidura 11 October 24, 2016

"If only I'd found out about this cream earlier! I suffer from dermatitis on my face (brought on by stress) and tried everything else first, but this was the only thing that worked. Took about 2 days for me."

Anonymous June 4, 2011

"Worked excellently and quickly on poison ivy."

Anonymous May 6, 2009

"I suffered from this medical condition for many months. It cleared up within one day of using Elocon cream."

Anonymous May 3, 2009