User Reviews for Cytotec

Cervical Ripening 9.0
Summary of Cytotec reviews 9.5 9 reviews

Reviews for Cytotec

1426 · Taken for less than 1 month August 8, 2020

For Abortion: “I’m 20 years old with a very strong stomach. I took the first pill at the clinic around 11:30, I was tired and slightly nauseous but I was prescribed promethazine which helped the nausea. by 9am the next morning I was bleeding a small amount. I decided to eat a meal, take 800mg of ibuprofen that I was prescribed and another promethazine for nausea. 45 minutes after the pain medicine and nausea medicine, I placed 2 cytotec in each cheek - which dissolved in 15 minutes. I felt the most intense cramping and pain and was honestly screaming in agony. The pain was so severe I threw up everything in my stomach and had diarrhea, this all lasted about 30 minutes and then I began to do breathing exercises that helped calm the pain and made me fall asleep. After that I had very moderate cramping that was very manageable. Drink lots of water, sleep a lot and stay calm. You can do it.”

Anonymous April 18, 2020

For Abortion: “First off, I’d like to say everyone is different and has a different tolerance for pain. I did this at 6 weeks. Before I took the pills I read these reviews and some had me scared to death, I thought about just not doing anything but I finally had the courage to go through with it. I took the 2 orally then the other 4 inserted vaginally around 9:10pm and maybe 2 hours later I started having mild cramps, like my normal period cramps. I went to bed and woke up still mild cramps but surprisingly no bleeding. I didn’t pass any clots till about 10 hours later I passed my first clot the size of a lollipop lol. Then it was just like a normal period afterwards. Was better than I expected. So relax guys!! All the best.”

Rosey March 29, 2020

For Abortion: “I was prescribed cytotec 2 abort 3 weeks pregnancy but it failed I just had pains but nothing came out. Even when I used it 4 times.”

Mo January 31, 2020

For Labor Induction: “Induce labor faster than Pitocin”

Ssims · Taken for less than 1 month October 29, 2019

For Cervical Ripening: “My Doc RX 2 pills the night before IUD insertion the cytotec to be inserted vaginally. I was terrified and debating on taking it because of reviews and stories I heard. But I laid down for the night and didn’t experience any cramping at all! My uterus was a little tight but that’s it. When I sat on the toilet to use the bathroom in morning, it sounded like I was peeing but it was blood coming out of my vagina. Thin and watery. Not really clots. But that’s about it! Went to appointment and everything went well. Would recommend this is your OB says your cervix is angled or resistant before insertion.”

May · Taken for less than 1 month October 6, 2019

For Gynecological Conditions: “I was prescribed Cytotec following a failed IUD insertion. Because I'm small and have never had kids, they couldn't get my cervix to open enough to place the IUD (Kyleena). I took one the night before and one four hours before my appointment. I had no side effects other than maybe minor cramps, but I took some ibuprofen before bed. I was worried after all the reviews I read online about vomiting, bleeding, etc. But I was totally fine on it. It made the second try for the IUD insertion so much easier and less painful. I know there is some research saying it doesn't help with IUDs but having experienced attempted insertion without it first, I can tell you it made a huge difference.”

jeeny · Taken for less than 1 month September 5, 2018

For Abortion: “I was prescribed these pills to end my pregnancy. There were real cramps which I somehow managed with heating pads.”

Samantha_b March 13, 2016

For Abortion: “I was 12 weeks when I went for my first ultrasound and they told me the baby had stopped developing at 8 weeks they did a follow up appointment to see if anything had changed and it didn't they told me it was a missed miscarriage and to speed up the process I was prescribed two pills inserted vaginally of cytotec I took it at 5:30pm by 11:30 I had started bleeding and had contractions at 2 am I was bleeding to much and went the the hospital where I passed the baby and was released at 8am the same morning it was probably the worse pain I have ever experienced but I found it a better option then the D&C, it worked for me but I'd advise to anyone taking it to take ibuprofen or Advil before hand to help with the pain”

Tando January 2, 2015

For Abortion: “Had used it to induce unwanted pregnancy and it worked immediately. At first I got scared as I was clotting nonstop but suddenly I did.”