User Reviews for Cytotec

Abortion
9.4

Summary of Cytotec reviews 9.2 3 reviews

Reviews for Cytotec

For Abortion "I was prescribed these pills to end my pregnancy. There were real cramps which I somehow managed with heating pads."

jeeny (taken for less than 1 month) September 5, 2018

For Abortion "I was 12 weeks when I went for my first ultrasound and they told me the baby had stopped developing at 8 weeks they did a follow up appointment to see if anything had changed and it didn't they told me it was a missed miscarriage and to speed up the process I was prescribed two pills inserted vaginally of cytotec I took it at 5:30pm by 11:30 I had started bleeding and had contractions at 2 am I was bleeding to much and went the the hospital where I passed the baby and was released at 8am the same morning it was probably the worse pain I have ever experienced but I found it a better option then the D&C, it worked for me but I'd advise to anyone taking it to take ibuprofen or Advil before hand to help with the pain"

Samantha_b March 13, 2016

For Abortion "Had used it to induce unwanted pregnancy and it worked immediately. At first I got scared as I was clotting nonstop but suddenly I did."

Tando January 2, 2015