User Reviews for Remeron SolTab

Learn more about Remeron SolTab.

Depression 4 reviews 79 medications

7.6
Other 2 reviews

Summary of Remeron SolTab reviews 6 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Remeron SolTab

For Depression "I take Remeron Soltab (Mirtazapine) half an hour before bed for insomnia and depression and it has completely removed all my symptoms. Highly recommend for anyone with insomnia, depression or anxiety. It is also superbly effective for allergies and takes care of my runny and stuffed nose. It may be the strongest yet safest antihistamine for rhinitis. Sleep is good and refreshing. Not taking anything else, not needing anything else. Took me out of a really dangerous time in my life."

YippeeKaye September 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Depression "Have been on combination of 60mg Cymbalta and 15mg of remeron for 2 years, The latter for insomnia, which I had when On only Cymbalta for GAD. This has reduced My symptoms almost completely. I do dream frequently,but nothing that Causes a problem. I do move about while Sleeping and have fallen out of bed on occasion. Pillows on the floor eliminated the danger"

Older male August 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Excellent medication, only thing to work after twenty years of sleeplessness and trying everything. Takes a few weeks to get used to it, the grogginess etc lift with time. Use the weight gain as an excuse to exercise more, make it a win win situation. I take 7.5mgs and take it two to three hours before bedtime, this way I wake up more refreshed, and some evenings I go without it just to give myself a break."

Not Sleepy (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 28, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Depression "I used this for years and it helped with anxiety, sleep, depression. It caused initial weight gain but was worth it for relief. I stopped it on my own (not smart) because it made me sleep and I had to stay awake for care of my Dad. Now I wish I was back on it. I have been on tons of medicines to try to get stabilized again. Will be asking a doctor about it. It also helped with irritable bowel syndrome."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 10, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Depression "Rapid weight gain!"

WTgain November 29, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "I've had insomnia all my life but once I was put on Remeron I'm finally able to sleep."

Anonymous October 23, 2009