User Reviews for Mirtazapine systemic

Also known as: Remeron, Remeron SolTab

Reviews for Mirtazapine to treat Hot Flashes

"I have taken mirtazapine since 2006, both to reduce my severe face flushing (rosacea) as well as to help with depression and anxiety. It works very well for all of those 3 for me. I noticed an improvement within weeks and I love how it took away the deepest depths of my depression, without numbing me or altering my personality. My anxiety is also significantly reduced and I no longer flush and burn all the time (I'd say it helps reduce about 50% of them). I also sleep like a log on it, typically 8 to 9 hours straight, with very pleasant and lively dreams. It took a good few months however to get over the side effects of drowsiness, tiredness, itchy legs, even some 'brain zaps' in the beginning. The only side effect I notice is increased appetite, never feeling full, always being hungry and despite sticking to the same amount of calories as before; weight gain. I know that is the biggest fear of many people. But the quality of life this med gave me outweigh (lol) to the downsides."

Natushka (taken for 10 years or more) June 5, 2018

Remeron (mirtazapine): "Causes intense sweating"

Matt T. April 27, 2011