User Reviews for Miglitol to treat Diabetes, Type 2
Also known as: Glyset
Glyset (miglitol): “Good medicine.”
This information is not intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews may be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, knowledge, and judgement of healthcare professionals.
Learn more about Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Medications and Alcohol Interactions
- Diabetes Overview
- Diabetes Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diabetes Symptoms and Complications
- Diabetes Treatment
- OneTouch Blood Glucose Meters
- Top 10 Diabetes Treatments You May Have Missed
- What is Insulin Resistance?
- What is insulin?
- Which Drugs Cause Weight Gain?
- Diabetes and your Skin
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- How to Draw Up Insulin
- Hypoglycemia in a Person with Diabetes
Medicine.com guides (external)
More about miglitol
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: alpha-glucosidase inhibitors