User Reviews for Janumet XR to treat Diabetes, Type 2

bitcoin king · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 7, 2019

“Janumet XR is very effective in lowering sugar level I have been type 2 diabetic since 2009. I am 49 years old and had noticed my sugar level going up with my old medicine glucophage 500mg I went for a full check up and my doctor told me to change to Janumet XR and my fasting sugar level went down and two hours after a meal to normal, I take two a day 50mg/1000. I have side effects nausea , not sleeping well , I eat much less than I use to . I think I feel this because I take both pills at the same time in the morning, I will try to take one in the morning and one at night and see if the side effects goes away.”

Flabs · Taken for 6 months to 1 year September 26, 2017

“I get chills bad at night, can't keep warm. Weak no energy to do anything. Blurry vision sometimes. Not in the mood for anything at times. At the moment under going test for pancreatitis, but nothing on x rays.”