User Reviews for Delzicol

Learn more about Delzicol.

Ulcerative Colitis 3 reviews 188 medications

9.3
Ulcerative Colitis, Active 2 reviews 71 medications

Summary of Delzicol reviews 5 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Delzicol

For Ulcerative Colitis "I am overjoyed with the effects of this drug. Starting two weeks after my Delzicol treatment began I became completely symptom free of ulcerative colitis and have stayed that way for over two years."

Gen Jen August 8, 2016

For Ulcerative Colitis "I find this med works better than asacol for me."

UC December 1, 2015

For Ulcerative Colitis, Active "Have been taking the delzicol for 7 weeks and still not working as does ASACOL. 700 dollars later, who do I complain to...I need Asacol after all. Has only calmed things, still unable to eat most things and see no future for me and delzicol."

Pashik September 27, 2015

For Ulcerative Colitis, Active "My stomach was severely swollen. Felt like I was 9 months pregnant! The swelling started to decrease after the second day on the medication, such a relief!!"

Mrs. MC (taken for less than 1 month) March 6, 2015

For Ulcerative Colitis "Working very good"

Some nauses (taken for less than 1 month) January 11, 2014