User Reviews for Delzicol

Ulcerative Colitis, Maintenance

1 review 19 medications
Summary of Delzicol reviews 7.5 6 reviews

Reviews for Delzicol

For Ulcerative Colitis, Maintenance "I've used this drug for several years. It was first prescribed under the name Asacol. Delzicol is exactly the same drug but is delivered in a different capsule. I suspect that before the patent expires April 13, 2020, the greedy pharmaceutical company will find a new method to deliver the same drug thereby killing any chance of a generic becoming available. I'm fortunate to have a Medicare plan that covers this drug with a $45.00 copay. However when I reach the donut hole at the end of the year, the copay is close to $400. But even that beats the price of over $600.00 retail. The good news is that the drug does work for me. I hope others are relieved as well."

Carol (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 3, 2018

For Ulcerative Colitis "I am overjoyed with the effects of this drug. Starting two weeks after my Delzicol treatment began I became completely symptom free of ulcerative colitis and have stayed that way for over two years."

Gen Jen August 8, 2016

For Ulcerative Colitis "I find this med works better than asacol for me."

UC December 1, 2015

For Ulcerative Colitis, Active "Have been taking the delzicol for 7 weeks and still not working as does ASACOL. 700 dollars later, who do I complain to...I need Asacol after all. Has only calmed things, still unable to eat most things and see no future for me and delzicol."

Pashik September 27, 2015

For Ulcerative Colitis, Active "My stomach was severely swollen. Felt like I was 9 months pregnant! The swelling started to decrease after the second day on the medication, such a relief!!"

Mrs. MC (taken for less than 1 month) March 6, 2015

For Ulcerative Colitis "Working very good"

Some nauses (taken for less than 1 month) January 11, 2014