User Reviews for Demerol to treat Light Sedation

Demerol Rating Summary

8.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 18 medications used in the treatment of Light Sedation.

Reviews for Demerol

MzTT · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 12, 2014

“My pain Doctor gives me this now along with Phenergan in I.M injection, prior to my epidural treatments, for my lower back (twisted tail bone), Bulging discs, neck epidurals, and botox for my migraines. This combination works very well for me in sedation and pain relief, so I can tolerate the epidurals. My system can't tolerate any other medicines very well, so I am thankful for Demerol, as it does not make me sick or have any hangover feeling.”

Flipjack January 6, 2014

“Demerol stimulates me and during my last 3 mild sedation procedures the more Demerol they gave me the more stimulated I became, causing me to be wide awake during the procedures.”

Erocep January 13, 2013

“I got my tonsils removed and so I have to take it and it makes my body feel tingly, and dizzy but that's also because I take it on an empty stomach since I cannot eat much, it also helps to put you to sleep and sleep through the pain”

Anonymous November 25, 2010

“I was given this medicine during my colonoscopy. I'm an individual who is very sensitive to medications and I have an autoimmune disease. I don't like feeling drugged and this medicine gave me no side effects such as nausea or feelings as though I am dying as I had from morphine. I have had anesthesia too...unsure what was in that...but it also made me very nauseous. So this is a medicine I highly recommend if you need to have a medical procedure done but don't want to be completed sedated.”

badkid April 11, 2009

“It's a great medicine to have especially when you get migraines and sick after a procedure (scope down the throat). Didn't feel much pain after at all.”

Learn more about Light Sedation