User Reviews for Lorazepam Intensol

The following information is NOT intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners.

Anxiety

Nausea/Vomiting

1 review 159 medications
Panic Disorder

Sedation

Summary of Lorazepam Intensol reviews 9.3 13 reviews

Reviews for Lorazepam Intensol

zeusheider · Taken for 5 to 10 years May 27, 2019

For Anxiety "I have severe social anxiety, am uncomfortable with groups of people and was like this all through my high school and college years. It had a profound effect on what I was able to articulate in. During my annual physical in my middle twenties my PC picked up on the fact that I was depressed and sent me to a social worker. After several sessions I was referred to a psychiatrist and diagnosed with severe depression with anxiety disorder. He put me on many different anti depressants and anti anxiety medications until finally the combination of Cymbalta and Ativan finally started working for me. That was 6 years ago and I feel like a new person. I can get up in front of a group and speak! Something I would have died for I had to do before. All that time I thought something was terribly wrong with me. Ativan saved my life."

Minnie · Taken for 10 years or more September 12, 2018

For Nausea/Vomiting "I’ve been using lorazepam for 22 years. I get a prescription of 60 pills 0.5 mg. at a time. I take around 10 pills per month and only when I absolutely need it. I use them for my fear of vomiting and the anxiety I get at times due to this fear. It has been a godsend for me. You cannot drink alcohol with this medicine. I have taken it hours after I’ve drank because alcohol gives me anxiety and nausea."

Brickboo · Taken for 10 years or more February 14, 2018

For Panic Disorder "My Son, he was on drugs and drinking. My wife and I returned from a vacation He tore his home up, he drove his truck through a heavy boarded fence. Damage in excess of $42,000. He slit his left wrist vertically very deep. It could not be stitched because of infection. He had a slit on right wrist and a slit on his throat. He got better with professional help and meds through an indigent program. A Psychiatrist visit was $1 an hour. He vastly improved from around 2009 through 2014 from drinking and drugs. Then in February 2014 he was diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer and suffered terribly for the duration of Chemo and Radiation, In August he had his Esophagus removed (Esophagectomy) and was dead by September 23, 2014, at 1:10 AM. I want everyone to know that without the help of Lorazepam, I never would have gotten through the nightmarish ordeal with my son that I loved so much I would have killed and died for if it would have helped him. My precious Drew I'll miss forever."

Brimun · Taken for 10 years or more February 13, 2018

For Panic Disorder "I do not take more than 1-2 mg per day, but have taken this medicine for many years. I'm bi polar 1 and take Lamotrigene with it. These are the only 2 medicines I take other than Tylenol. I realize the dangers of long term use, but Lorazepam changed my life for the better. No more anxiety and I used to have a fear of heights. Lorazepam helps with that. They key is to never take more than prescribed. That would get you into trouble."

Snowcaller February 26, 2016

For Anxiety "Avoid Benzos. I'm an alcoholic now, thanks to Lorazepam addiction. They leave a mark on you. Lorazepam was my vice. Again, avoid benzos. It can't end well. Benzos are a one way street."

rockyddogg · Taken for 10 years or more September 18, 2015

For Panic Disorder "Panic/anxiety attacks since 1985, it blocks 99 percent of panic attacks does slow you down a little"

charlie 2 November 1, 2014

For Sedation "Very helpful for short term treatment of anxiety and insomnia. I found I only needed to take half dose to have a good nights sleep and to feel calm the next day. Such a relief after 2 years cancer treatment left me very tired and anxious. Only problem is the doctors don't like it to be used other than for short term."

Alk3whit March 13, 2014

For Sedation "Very calming to my anxiety"

Kristinsanxious · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 29, 2014

For Panic Disorder "Finally found mixed with Buspar to be effective at 4 mg a day for severe anxiety and panic attacks. "

Clyons · Taken for 10 years or more July 10, 2013

For Anxiety "I have been having anxiety since I was 7-8 years old! I used to take Paxil when I was about 18 years old and it helped except for the upset stomach part but then that went away (from Paxil) I was 1st prescribed lorazepam when I was I think 20, and have been taking it now for 12 years! Love it and only thing I find is I get a dry mouth every now and then but its not so horrible as some of the other ones I've taken. I'm just trying to find another medicine now that can stop the attacks."

KAB88 March 28, 2013

For Panic Disorder "This works well and fast. The biggest problems are that the medicine doesn't last for a long amount of time, and if taken too much the effectiveness will decrease. However, for moderate to severe panic suffers I recommend this highly."

Titian 1 · Taken for 5 to 10 years February 21, 2013

For Sedation "Works great"

Shayshayshay February 10, 2013

For Panic Disorder "Works very fast"

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)