User Reviews for Children's Claritin Allergy

Allergic Rhinitis
8.3

Summary of Children's Claritin Allergy reviews 8.3 3 reviews

Reviews for Children's Claritin Allergy

For Allergic Rhinitis "My five year old son took Claritin chewables for approximately two weeks and had a sudden onset of facial tics ( eye blinking). His doctor attributed it to the Claritin and said it was a known side effect, especially with family history of tics. "

Xanmom June 25, 2014

For Allergic Rhinitis "It works great for my son. It's convenient when we are camping. We don't have to go looking for a spoon, no measuring. He takes one and he feels better than when he takes two spoonfuls of the liquid and he's proud of himself cause he can get it for himself with supervision."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 10, 2012

For Allergic Rhinitis "Claritin Children's Allergy 10 Chewable Tablet — I am a Buzz agent and recieved a sample of this to try. It say's children's but 2 pills has the same amount of Loratadine as 1 regular claritin. So, I decided ( since I have horrible allergies) I'd try it. It tastes great! It was also very fast acting. Withing 20 minutes my nose was clear. My throat isn't itchy at all. I know it says it's for kids, but I think I might start taking this. It makes taking a medication I have to take more enjoyable!"

MrsGold310 April 19, 2011